test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Travel Power Undo

gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
Perhaps set Travel powers to it's own category when undoing them? similar to Talents, Spec trees, and Super stats.
That way, depending on how the person builds up their toon could afford to make that mistake and simply undo a travel power they did not like after playing out in the field? Say... 25G a travel power?

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Wasn't that "impossible" because how the Powers are picked by the level?
    I just pick TP last and everytime i level a new Power, i undo TP and pick it again after new the Power. Allways leaving TP last Power to pick.
    But then again, they have been doing "impossible" things lately, so who knows...
    It be great if they could categorise Powers, TPs in their own, Blocks in their own and so on. So you could retcon categories on their own, not whole builds.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'd go further down that line, but that'd breach "Then Retcons tokens would be obsolete" Territory, unless the prices increase.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    One thing might be to add a function to let you swap TPs instead of removing it. The way I understand it TPs count as powers for determining build viability don't they? Like the "must know X powers" thing?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    One thing might be to add a function to let you swap TPs instead of removing it. The way I understand it TPs count as powers for determining build viability don't they? Like the "must know X powers" thing?

In it's current listing category, yes.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I remember the first time we asked for this, a billion years ago. Hell I bet I said this should be a thing myself. Unfortunately unless one of us can come up to a technical solution to make it happen, this just won't be a thing. The people who set up how powers work would have had to do it differently... and they should have o3o​​