test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steel Shadow Mask Upgrade

historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Suggestions Box
Two suggestions relate to the Steel Shadow mask:

1) It would be nice to get access to some makeup varieties or even the 'enhanced' detail some of the newer masks get, but I'd settle for eye shading that you see on some of the partial masks.

2) Could it be either moved to the Costume Pieces lists for head types, or be part of the Partial Masks? Right now it's linked to a material, 'Skin Cloth,' which is an unusual way to find it.

R0ftXH4.png

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I didn't even know this existed O.O
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    I didn't even know this existed O.O

I had forgotten about it, too! It's really hidden away in there.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Lots of costumes are really just retextures, and as re-textures you have to find whatever they're a texture for to use them.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Tailor has a bunch of pieces like this where you need to pick a certain combination in order to unlock some magical new thing.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I often find them by looking in the list of unlocked costumes.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    That doesn't help if you don't know that something exists in the first place because it was hidden away in an obscure pocket of the tailor.

:+1: for the OP's suggestion.

We have great character customisation in CO but the tailor could do with some tidying up to be more intuitive.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods