test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any chance to hace Champions Online on the Ps4 just like Star Trek Online.... ?

michautdenismichautdenis Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi,
I just wondering if their is a plan somewhere in the head of someone (even a completly mad person :p ) for putting this amazing games on the Ps4 system before the system was "obsolete" (with the approach of the Ps5)

Because i love superhereoes, i play already Star Trek Online on the Ps4 and i can clearly say that this game make me want to watch the series who's i didn't know very much, but playing DC Online on Ps4 was mmm interesing but clearly i really prefer Champions Online who's more fun to play and Champions like Star Trek game, Champions make me love superheroes even more than before.

So if you could do it i'm sure many players who's gonna love it (child, etc...) superheroes game on Ps4 was not very in the way so it's a good idea i think to thinking of putting it on the playstation store for make the game really appreaciate (and with all the superheroes movies like avengers, guardians of galaxy etc, it's a nice idea, i think every childs want to be ironman, captain america, antman, superman, batman etc .... )

Many people have a Ps4 so it's for this i ask this has a suggestion because for me it's a good idea and it's gonna help to win a little of money i think with the cosmetics sell to help to port the game on this support.

Hope it's not gonna be a dream for me (i dream of this game to be ported for a long time but i didn't asked to it and when i see Star Trek Online i haved more hope of this dream to become true ^^)

Thanks for reading me and for made great games.

Comments