test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not build help per se but gearing/mods and maybe changing stats for my PA

I am having a bit of trouble running Mini-gun, Plasma Beam, and Chest Laser at the same time on my main. This is my beloved character and the one I spend all my globals on and am working on getting Justice gear on atm. Here is my gear and her basic build:

Legion's Helmet of Efficiency: 2 gambler's 7's (cost discount) 1 rec/int enhancement 7, 1 ego enhancement 6

Legion's breastplate of agility: 1 intelligence armoring 6, 1 Int/Ego armoring 6, 2 impact prism 7's (defense)

Legion's gloves of precision: 2 ego/recovery enhancement 6's, 2 impact prism 7's (offense)

Vigilante's bolstering eyepiece

Vigilante's bolstering bracers

Vigilante's critical belt

Here is the basics of what I run:

Any / Multiple
v3.32:32

Super Stats
Level 6: Ego (Primary)
Level 10: Endurance (Secondary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
Level 1: The Psychokinetic (Dex: 10, Ego: 10, Rec: 10, End: 8)
Level 6: Field Ops Training (Con: 3, Int: 3, Ego: 3, Rec: 2, End: 2)
Level 9: Energetic (End: 8)
Level 12: Daredevil (Ego: 5, End: 5)
Level 15: Indomintable (Ego: 8)
Level 18: Tireless (Rec: 8)
Level 21: Worldly (Ego: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
Level 1: Power Bolts
Level 1: Mini Gun (Rank 2, U-238 Rounds, Infrared Guidance System)
Level 6: Targeting Computer (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 8: Plasma Beam (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Chest Laser (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Concentration
Level 17: Overdrive
Level 20:
Level 23:
Level 26:
Level 29:
Level 32:
Level 35:
Level 38:
Adv. Points: 17/36

Travel Powers
Level 6:
Level 35:

Specializations

Devices

If there is any way through changing up her PSS and SS's or mods to get her 3 toggles working at once I'd love to hear input. So far the only thing doing it is CoAP but I'd like to rely on Overdrive.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    You can try using something like R3 Power Conversion in LS if you don't want to use diff PA attacks (or settle on 2 toggles). Also, are you operating under the assumption of getting AoPM and/or AoAC? Cause its asking a lot more to have 3 toggles run w/o those buffs, and in more casual content you don't really need 3 toggles for passable dps anyways. I don't normally recommend Accel Metab advs (cause of their long-ish shared internal cd, and the lower energy pools that most builds have), but getting one on a main attack can also help boost energy slightly, if you can spare the point. I may also get Concussor Beam for the Hand slot (at least, for single targets), since Plasma Beam takes manual aiming and costs a bit more.

Anyways, you slotted Int in your current gear, apparently? But you don't have Int SS'd here, and Concentration only takes the highest of Ego or Int anyways- not a combo of both. I also assume you have Insight in Ego PSS to help w/ energy.

(a bit OT, but I would prob also slot a crit severity mod in the offensive slot, if available. I also generally wouldn't get 'of agility' gear for defensive, since you're not really dodge-based - but I also understand if you can't afford to change your gear yet)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • rhymere#3035 rhymere Posts: 486 Arc User
    flowcyto wrote: »
    You can try using something like R3 Power Conversion in LS if you don't want to use diff PA attacks (or settle on 2 toggles). Also, are you operating under the assumption of getting AoPM and/or AoAC? Cause its asking a lot more to have 3 toggles run w/o those buffs, and in more casual content you don't really need 3 toggles for passable dps anyways. I don't normally recommend Accel Metab advs (cause of their long-ish shared internal cd, and the lower energy pools that most builds have), but getting one on a main attack can also help boost energy slightly, if you can spare the point. I may also get Concussor Beam for the Hand slot (at least, for single targets), since Plasma Beam takes manual aiming and costs a bit more.

Anyways, you slotted Int in your current gear, apparently? But you don't have Int SS'd here, and Concentration only takes the highest of Ego or Int anyways- not a combo of both. I also assume you have Insight in Ego PSS to help w/ energy.

(a bit OT, but I would prob also slot a crit severity mod in the offensive slot, if available. I also generally wouldn't get 'of agility' gear for defensive, since you're not really dodge-based - but I also understand if you can't afford to change your gear yet)

yea cant afford to get rid of the agility waiting on a justice piece and replacing it first as a matter of fact. lol. This is all great info. I've replaced the Int items with Ego/Rec/End and am working on getting a crit severity mod. So far with minimal use of energy builder I can keep the fun going! This has been really helpful!
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Good to hear. It should get even easier as your gear/mods improve.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!