test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cosmic Energy build

I need help with this theme, please. The idea is a being of pure cosmic energy (Captain Universe, Silver Surfer, Phoenix, etc.). I wanna base it around Incinerate, as I really enjoy that power, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a fire build (Ebon Rift also fits theme nicely, for example). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Here's a version that I came up with:

Any / Multiple
    v3.31:32

Super Stats
    Level 6: Ego (Primary)
    Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
    Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Scourge (Con: 10, Ego: 10, Rec: 10, End: 8)
    Level 6: Ascetic (Con: 5, Ego: 5)
    Level 9: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)
    Level 12: Daredevil (Ego: 5, End: 5)
    Level 15: Worldly (Ego: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 18: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 21: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Throw Fire
    Level 1: Fiery Form (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 6: Thermal Reverberation
    Level 8: Conflagration (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Concentration
    Level 14: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 20: Immolation (Rank 2)
    Level 23: Incinerate (Rank 2, Rank 3, Burninator)
    Level 26: Will-o'-the-Wisp (Guide, Ghost Fire)
    Level 29: Force Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 32: Ebon Rift (Vengeful Shadows, Hellfire)
    Level 35: Meteor Blaze (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Fiery Embrace
    Adv. Points: 35/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Ego: Force of Will (2/2)
    Ego: Insight (3/3)
    Ego: Follow Through (3/3)
    Ego: Sixth Sense (2/3)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Mastery: Ego Mastery (1/1)

Devices

Opening with and refreshing WotW for energy, then Conflag or Incinerate for mobs or bosses.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Looks pretty decent overall for the theme. It is still mostly a Fire build, but that's not necc a bad thing.

I don't think I'd get Venge Shadows on Rift if its going to knock mobs away from the main target's fire patch (and other AoE), but it is an AoE CC option at least. The Rift's Dimensional dmg won't be boosted by the passive, but I suppose that's not too big of a deal. You could pair the Wisp's Guide w/ Ascension + adv if you want that synergy w/ Illum (instead of taking Immolation), but perhaps that's not in-theme enough. Meteor Blaze also isn't a very standout Ult, but if you just want to try something different then go ahead w/ it.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Thank you for your input, Flow! I'm not in love with Meteor, but i can't find anything else that fits RP and wouldn't be a waste. This build was just one idea I had, but I'm open to suggestion. If you, or anyone else for that matter, has any suggestions for a build based around Incinerate I'm all ears.

Thanks, again!
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Nah, Incinerate is pretty easy to build for- just have a way to put up CFlames for Burninate (and TReverb) and you're generally gtg when using Chilled Form or Conc w/ it. Engulfing Flames may be nice to add on top, but its up to you if you want to make room in the build and rotation for that, considering its not a proper Fire build. Also, if the ult provides enough AoE burst dmg for you to be okay with it, then you can keep it around.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!