test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Help a citizen' toggle for level 40

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
There are quite a few 'Concerned Citizens' running around various areas in CO that grant 'Help a Citizen' missions.

Upon reaching Level 40 a character becomes 'immune' to these citizens running up to them asking for help...and therefore, can no longer do any 'Help a Citizen' missions.

I'd like to propose a toggle ability that a Level 40 character can turn on or off to accept these missions - instead of it being mandatory right now. There are some days I don't want to be pestered while trying to accomplish something else, but then there are days I want to 'patrol' the city and help where I can. Having a toggle let's ME choose, not the other way around.

Thanks!

(Or, perhaps, make it a full option (not just level 40) so characters of all levels can have a choice whether they want to do these missions or not :tongue: )

Comments

• Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    I support this.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    As with any content, REWARDS usually dictate actual interest.

I'm not going to go "out there" and say it should be SCR/GCR. But, I do have many characters that would love to find better ways to get more Until tokens for the Bronze Age perk. This being the precursor to getting Silver and Gold age perks, to get the Modern age perk, to get the Phoenix Tear.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    The way I get the perk for all my characters to convert excess SCR, of which there's a lot, into Until tokens.
  • Options
    platiniteplatinite Posts: 7 Arc User
    I, too, support this. I'd love the ability to do quick little instanced missions, especially when it's against, say, Burnside ghosts or other enemy-types that are rare(Rime Woods wildlife, lookin' at you!)