test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Stances

superwavessuperwaves Posts: 34 Arc User
We had the same 5 forever. How about some more stances? Like one for mental, ninja, mage, pugilist, & knight toons.

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    :+1:

Yes please! The stance female character's use when they are standing upright whilst having athletics/acrobatics turned on would be great too.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I wonder how hard it would be to convert emotes into stances...​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    God I wish, 95% of my characters use the Heroic Pose because its the only good looking stance
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I wonder how hard it would be to convert emotes into stances...
    I would like to see Valiant and Sassy as stances​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • The main one we really need is the floating stance. We know it already exists in the game (it's used by the Become Mummy device, I believe). It simply needs to be made available for everyone else.
  • Similarly, i wish you could default to your stance instead of idling in the travel power position.... I dont really like the acrobatics idle position and wish i could make it go away automatically after I stop running.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    I've wanted a levitating stance for ages now.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    bluhman wrote: »
    I've wanted a levitating stance for ages now.

Same, I just made the suggestion not long ago
    Psi.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    The main one we really need is the floating stance. We know it already exists in the game (it's used by the Become Mummy device, I believe). It simply needs to be made available for everyone else.
    The Doom Lord become device has it too and it's fantastic. It'd be great to get that as an option for actual characters.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    What use to be the excuse might not be the same (like moods) anymore for stances but was they need to add animations or something for every moments. Apparently it’s tedious.

Moods use to be they didn’t know how, but yay!! We have moods...so hopeful on stances.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I would love to see the Zombie Stance/Walk/Run that are used in the Become Frank and Become Mummy devices.
    There's also a cool stance that your character ends up in after using the Lightning Bolt Transformation.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • I really want to float instead of walking, like Red Banner mages. That stance and the one used by zombie enemies are probably already fully usable with player characters, but they're just not available for selection.

A flight power like that of "Become Ghost" with no frills or leaning horizontally would be fine too, but this is a stance thread.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    There's also a cool stance that your character ends up in after using the Lightning Bolt Transformation.

Just recently noticed, that stance is the same as the dual guns stance, but with closed fists.
    dialamx wrote: »
    Just recently noticed, that stance is the same as the dual guns stance, but with closed fists.

I doubted you there for a moment so I had to check myself.....

aZjnMZ0.png

Well spotted :)

zrdRBy8.png
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    I really want to float instead of walking, like Red Banner mages. That stance and the one used by zombie enemies are probably already fully usable with player characters, but they're just not available for selection.

A flight power like that of "Become Ghost" with no frills or leaning horizontally would be fine too, but this is a stance thread.

Same, I can't see why the devs not done it yet
    Psi.
  • Would also be nice to change stances from the drop down menu too.
    Would also be nice to change stances from the drop down menu too.

It would indeed :+1:

zrdRBy8.png