test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Squeaky Therakiel Sword runs

warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
Usually, I have a bunch of characters prepped with a Vladic Dracul crystal to get far into Therakiel Temple for speed runs of acquiring the Therakiel Sword? squeaky device. This year, I am not prepped, although I have 1 or 2 characters still with the crystal.

Is anyone else planning on running Therakiels Temple mission to get the squeaky sword today (April 1)? This is the only day to get the device.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
"Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Well, I helped some more players get the squeaky device today. And introduced some to a small portion of the grandeur of Therakiel's Temple. Which, I feel, is the best lair in the game.

Now, go forth and squeak!​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
  • williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    I wish I'd known about this on the correct day. :( I only learned about it on the 2nd, so I missed out on that glorious item.
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!