test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Electric Healing and Support Passive

redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
I think it would be wonderful if we had an Electric Healing power that is a reskin to Empathic Healing and a Support passive that is similar to Hearth from the Fire framework. I say this because i personally love how Hearth works and i like the idea of playing a Damage/Support Toon. I also wanted to build more on the healing and crowd control capabilities that the Electricity Framework already has and allow for more cohesiveness in that area. I strongly believe that this will be a welcomed addition to the game and offer players even more fun options of play that everyone can enjoy.

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I agree, but with one modification. Instead of just another copy/paste of Empathic Healing, Electric should have some more themey heals, different from fire's, two in particular. One should be a cone heal, like Arcane Vitality. The other should be a linking heal, like Celestial Conduit. They could basically look like Electrical Current and Chain Lightning.​​
  • redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I agree, but with one modification. Instead of just another copy/paste of Empathic Healing, Electric should have some more themey heals, different from fire's, two in particular. One should be a cone heal, like Arcane Vitality. The other should be a linking heal, like Celestial Conduit. They could basically look like Electrical Current and Chain Lightning.​​

Omg I absolutely love that idea and totally agree. I really hope the Dev's can make this a real thing. I have so many ideas popping in my head now.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Here's some stuff at random. Names are crap, but I'm not sorry:

Energy Chain
    Targets friend or self
    50 feet
    Maintain
    Heals the target every 0.5 sec. Each tick chains up to 4 additional times (so 5 targets total) to nearby friendly targets, healing them as well. Each tick also has a X% chance to arc to a nearby foe, damaging them slightly. (This is mainly for triggering the form listed below)

Power Drain
    Targets foe
    50 feet
    Maintain
    Deals electrical damage to the target and heals the user every 0.5 sec. Lifedrain clone.
    - Advantage: Energy Dispersion: Vampiric Sympathy clone. Uses (but doesn't consume) Negative Ions

Recharging Jolt
    Targets friend
    100 feet
    10-20 sec cooldown
    Click
    Heals the target for a large amount of health instantly, then every second over 5 seconds. Costs health instead of energy. Iniquity semi-clone, strong emergency heal not limited by energy. (honestly, fully-spammable Iniquity is something of a scumbag power that could probably use a nerf, hence the cooldown. But that's for another topic)
    - Advantage [2] Static Shock: Stuns and applies Negative Ions to foes near the target.
    - Advantage [2] Static Shield: Instead of healing over time, applies an absorption shield to the target.

Energizer
    Form - Presence
    Grants a bonus to healing, and a lesser bonus to ranged and melee damage. Gains a stack each time you apply or consume negative ions, or each time one of your powers arcs. Scales with Presence and not some garbage stat healers don't care about--this is so they actually want to take it over compassion.

(Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    edited April 2019
    aesica wrote: »
    Here's some stuff at random. Names are crap, but I'm not sorry:

Energy Chain
    Targets friend or self
    50 feet
    Maintain
    Heals the target every 0.5 sec. Each tick chains up to 4 additional times (so 5 targets total) to nearby friendly targets, healing them as well. Each tick also has a X% chance to arc to a nearby foe, damaging them slightly. (This is mainly for triggering the form listed below)

Power Drain
    Targets foe
    50 feet
    Maintain
    Deals electrical damage to the target and heals the user every 0.5 sec. Lifedrain clone.
    - Advantage: Energy Dispersion: Vampiric Sympathy clone. Uses (but doesn't consume) Negative Ions

Recharging Jolt
    Targets friend
    100 feet
    10-20 sec cooldown
    Click
    Heals the target for a large amount of health instantly, then every second over 5 seconds. Costs health instead of energy. Iniquity semi-clone, strong emergency heal not limited by energy. (honestly, fully-spammable Iniquity is something of a scumbag power that could probably use a nerf, hence the cooldown. But that's for another topic)
    - Advantage [2] Static Shock: Stuns and applies Negative Ions to foes near the target.
    - Advantage [2] Static Shield: Instead of healing over time, applies an absorption shield to the target.

Energizer
    Form - Presence
    Grants a bonus to healing, and a lesser bonus to ranged and melee damage. Gains a stack each time you apply or consume negative ions, or each time one of your powers arcs. Scales with Presence and not some garbage stat healers don't care about--this is so they actually want to take it over compassion.

Omg i love your suggestion and i love the way you envisioned everything, this looks awesome in my head and i would love to see this be made in the game especially the chain lighting heal.
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    Needs a Defibrillator as an electric team rez haha
    Needs a Defibrillator as an electric team rez haha

Actually thats a great idea, thanks for the feedback.