test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House Suggestion: Options to remove items that are already unlocked from lists.

monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
I suggest for the option that would remove Costumes and Action Figures that are already unlocked from auction list.
Specially on Costume Unlocks on purple Unique reality are always exceeding 400 items showing limit, I can't find them out without knowing the name of that piece.
Or its also okay for me just remove limit of 400 items showing in list. Are these difficult to do technically?

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    No. This is a terrible use plus....

The cap is being increased (999). Problem solved:
  • bladestabladesta Posts: 60 Arc User
    The idea was to have an option to have them not show up. It's a good one and a time saver. If you want to see things you already have, just uncheck the option.
  • I don't necessarily think this is a bad idea, but I don't think it's good enough to justify the expenditure of dev time that could be better spent on other things.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I don't necessarily think this is a bad idea, but I don't think it's good enough to justify the expenditure of dev time that could be better spent on other things.

Depends on what those other things are, I suppose.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    MAybe a way to Select range of item price. For Example [25] - [50]. Just like we can search for level range.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Great idea, +1.

Having to sift through a bunch of trash costume pieces I already have is annoying.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I don't necessarily think this is a bad idea, but I don't think it's good enough to justify the expenditure of dev time that could be better spent on other things.

The devs seem to disagree since they just dropped a bunch of small QoL changes similar to this on PTS. Looks like they think it's worth their time.

I also like the suggestion. Now that we can have 999 results, more options to filter out what we're not looking for are a better idea than ever.​​