test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc overlay: accidentally triggered function or bug?

So I thought I had a my key binds set the way I wanted, I get on to play today, and every time I try to hit the left shift the arc overlay pops up over the left third of my screen.

Not that I'm against being social, setting up streaming, or charging my account, BUT I really don't want to do it while I'm trying to block incoming attacks. I thought SHIFT+F1 was the bind for this, but it seems to have changed itself to SHIFT. First, is this a known issue, and second, suggestions on how to make it go away please.

Answers

• gameongameon Posts: 55 Arc User
    Something similar, if not the same thing, happened to me a while back... the arc overlay button defaulted to a shift+something button I frequently used and instead of triggering the skill it would activate the stupid overlay. My remedy for this was to change the arc overlay key to some odd button I never use like scroll lock or pause break or whatever. I wish I could just disable the overlay completely...
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Or just go into your champions folder and launch the game directly with the launcher (Champions Online.exe) instead of having to have arc running in the background while you play.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods