test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sobrenatural freeform or archetype

alfa1777alfa1777 Posts: 14 Arc User
I ask if someone can answer me, if I have to buy some archetype with powers of supernatural type or if I buy a freeform I can access said powers directly without having the purchased archetype

Comments

  • bladestabladesta Posts: 41 Arc User
    If you have a freeform slot you can use any power apart from those found in lockbox as or purchased with recognition. You don't have to put an archetype first to unlock those powers for your freeforms.
  • alfa1777alfa1777 Posts: 14 Arc User
    bladesta wrote: »
    If you have a freeform slot you can use any power apart from those found in lockbox as or purchased with recognition. You don't have to put an archetype first to unlock those powers for your freeforms.

    No, I mean, if I do not buy, for example The Savage and buy a freeform, I can use their powers, or I have to buy the savage, predator... to be able to use them

  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 6,553 Arc User
    alfa1777 wrote: »
    No, I mean, if I do not buy, for example The Savage and buy a freeform, I can use their powers, or I have to buy the savage, predator... to be able to use them
    That was already answered. No, you do not have to buy the AT to have access to their powers on a FF slot (though non-FF slots are limited by your available ATs, as always).
  • alfa1777alfa1777 Posts: 14 Arc User
    > @pantagruel01 said:
    > alfa1777 wrote: »
    >
    > No, I mean, if I do not buy, for example The Savage and buy a freeform, I can use their powers, or I have to buy the savage, predator... to be able to use them
    >
    >
    >
    > That was already answered. No, you do not have to buy the AT to have access to their powers on a FF slot (though non-FF slots are limited by your available ATs, as always).

    Oh ok, i was confused when i read bladesta comment in the part that i don't need to pot an archetype

    Thanks to the two form the answers
  • bladestabladesta Posts: 41 Arc User
    Phone typing and my fat thumbs meant it didn't come across as well as intended - sorry!
Sign In or Register to comment.