test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campfire, torch, Lamp and Lantern vanity device

Its vanity devices you can put down (for a specific time) that causes significant light in dark maps or rooms. You could also have different colors and stuff to chill with your friends. Fight evil doers around a campfire! It will work nice with light and shadows setting.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Seems like more of a Neverwinter/fantasy MMO thing.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    Seems like more of a Neverwinter/fantasy MMO thing.

Gotta agree
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    You mean like people using spells, swords and summoning magical creatures to fight for them ? ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    A giant burning torch would make a great heavy weapon. Just sayin'.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    edited March 2019
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    You mean like people using spells, swords and summoning magical creatures to fight for them ? ;)

Nope, not like that. Super-mages and sword using superheroes are part of the genre, sitting around a campfire like D&D adventurers isn't.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    We have a torch device for a cave mission in MI, that’s the best you can hope for.

It doesn’t illuminate anything
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Hmm, I wonder, then, why I have a campfire with log benches around it, not to mention wall torches, in my Cave hideout? ;)

FWznfRo.jpg

Nope, not like that. Super-mages and sword using superheroes are part of the genre, sitting around a campfire like D&D adventurers isn't.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited March 2019
    Hmm, I wonder, then, why I have a campfire with log benches around it, not to mention wall torches, in my Cave hideout? ;)

You have it because the devs put it there. The suggestion is still a fantasy D&D trope.

zrdRBy8.png
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Could also make fire patches put out a ton of light and be your own mobile campfire. These sound like neat rping items at least, though if you put down a campfire in Caprice you might be violating some fire safety regulations. A night of telling spooky ghost stories around the campfire on monster island could be fun... and then some bug aliens attack you and now you're living a spooky story!​​