test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hex of Suffering not registering

kidbskidbs Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Gameplay Bugs
I've noticed that during cosmic fights if you cast Hex of Suffering and then use another ability prior to the projectile actually hitting your target, it never registers. This has never been a problem for me in the past, but I've noticed in the past week or two that I keep losing my Spellcaster stacks. I then starting watching more closely and seeing that depending on how long I wait to use another ability, the attack either registers or doesn't. So far I haven't seen this happen outside of cosmics so it's difficult to say what could be causing it.

Post edited by kidbs on

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I haven't been having this problem, but I do know that the curse buff for soul beam is no longer working.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • kidbskidbs Posts: 4 Arc User
    I realized tonight that it’s only happening on Kiga.
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    That's probably the issue with hits not registering at cosmics, which has gotten really bad again lately. I notice it the most on my sorcery character b/c his form stacks fall off.
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    I noticed a couple of weeks ago that my debuffs would randomly stop refreshing at cosmics which sounds like it could be related. Has anybody noticed this happening on OV's when there are a lot of players attacking?
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    It's because there's too many effects on the target in question, so the server is disregarding some of them to lighten the load.
    [NbK]XStorm