test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Powerhouse dummies to train against.

iceaxiomiceaxiom Posts: 11 Arc User
To be able to gauge the effectiveness of powers as we choose them in Powerhouse.. Have one of the Arenas fulled with dummies if you select solo testing would be great so we could see how effective new powers are.

Marvel Heroes 2017 had a good training room. an example of it is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjw27z_QAU go to time 2:30 for demonstration against dummies..

Something to really be able to see the powers demonstrated in Arena would be great... that way area affects like sleep . holds. etc. could be demonstrated.

Thanks.

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Um. There's a room like that in the powerhouse...
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Yeah you want the battle station. Let's you set the room for 3 different groups of enemies, how many there are, and how difficult they'll be.
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    Still, would be nice to see the battle station upgraded. At the moment it can only really be used to test how easily you can clear a group of enemies but it could be used to test healing capabilities/rotations (keeping dummies alive) or spawning a cosmic to help tanks familiarise themselves with attacks and block timing.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Also, each powerhouse (every major zone has one) has different enemies selectable in that training room.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • iceaxiomiceaxiom Posts: 11 Arc User
    Wow never noticed the TRAINING area before or don't remember it.. back after 5 years... When I see Training I thought it was to lead players to the center NPC Trainers and Head Trainers.... if it was a hallway like the other areas it'd stand out better or if it was just recessed.. I'm sure CO knows the percent of players who have checked it out.... I doubt I'm alone in missing it..

Thanks all for clueing me in.