test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cybermind victory didn't trigger Vigilance

So, just as the title says, the Cybermind part of the Vigilance alert didn't trigger for my main toon, even though we won. This happened to some other toons as well, but after repeating the run a couple more times, it finally clicked. However, I hadn't noticed it was still white on my main until now, and it's a bit late for that.

I still had other alerts to do before Vigilance was completed, so it wasn't a matter of completing the quest, getting it again, and forgetting to run Cybermind.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Old stuff. Can't remember if the other Cybermind arc missions had anything to do with it.
    But doing it couple of times usually completes the Vigilance.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    Jesus Christ, it also happened to my tank... ;-;

Thanks Finn, I'll be sure to pay extra attention next rotation!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I think it happens if you die during the battle with Cybermind but I could be wrong. Sometimes it just doesn't complete, no attachment to the arc missions before it.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Cybermind has a long history of not completing properly, but as far as we knew it was mostly fixed. Guess there's still some bugs.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    I got my vigilance credit without having the related missions from Socrates, so I doubt those missions are necessary for it.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Did you get any rewards from the reward circle when the alert completed?​​
  • Yeah if you die during the fight with Cybermind and don't rez before he's defeated, then after the cutscene there's no reward to collect from the circle so you have to do it over again. I had 3 seconds left before my self rez was recharged but since I was still downed before it ended I got no credit on Vigilance.
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Did you get any rewards from the reward circle when the alert completed?​​

I believe so, at this point I just spam Z on those things, so I can't be certain if there was actually anything in it. But the reward circle did appear.
    Yeah if you die during the fight with Cybermind and don't rez before he's defeated, then after the cutscene there's no reward to collect from the circle so you have to do it over again. I had 3 seconds left before my self rez was recharged but since I was still downed before it ended I got no credit on Vigilance.

I don't think that was it on my case. My tank never died during the entirety of the alert and still didn't get the Vigilance part checked green.