test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nighthawk sidekick concept

Hey there!

Wanted to see if Nighthawk had a previous sidekick or would ever have one. I know he left Champions because he was “aggressive” or had different views on supervillains than the rest, but any history on this guy to consider a sidekick? Thanks!

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Plenty of orphans in Caprice to pick from
  • kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
    Orphans? What orphans?
    Read almost any bio in there *dead parents*

God...I sure hope Caprice isn’t in p&p
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    If you saw the thread elsewhere on this sub-forum, "Bird-based Heroes/Villains," you'll have noticed that Nighthawk recruited a whole team of supers to assist him in his war against VIPER; including two younger heroes, Scarlet Archer III and Microman II. To me that suggests that, while he's never had a specific "sidekick" like Robin to Batman, or Bucky to Captain America, Nighthawk wouldn't be above recruiting a partner, or even training a promising aspiring hero. The fact Signal Ghost has largely withdrawn from Nighthawk's "Project Mongoose" team implies he has an opening for a new teammate.
    Read almost any bio in there *dead parents*

God...I sure hope Caprice isn’t in p&p

It is, but it's very substantially different. It makes a lot more sense. ;)

Here's a nice summary of what's appeared in print about Caprice: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/247103/what-the-books-actually-say-about-club-caprice
    I couldn’t open it....the pages were stuck together, I mean links.
    Huh, it works repeatedly for me. I can't suggest what your issue might be.

Maybe you can view this thread from the Champions Online Roleplayers community forum. It reprints the same info, albeit it drifts a lot more than the one from this forum. https://championsonlineroleplayers.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1564161