test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/7/2019

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2019 in Release Notes
Circus Malvanum
For the next 2 weeks Circus Malvanum will be running!
  • Divided up store to match current event store setups.
  • Added Roman Guard bracer, Roman Guard arm accessories and Regal Lion mask costumes to the store.
  • Action Figures have been removed from the store. They can be found as possible drops from the race.
  • Added Brute Force and Unknown Force mods to the event store and as possible drops from Forum Malvanum. These mods affect threat generated by Crushing typed attacks.
  • Added 5 titles to the event store.

Gravitar
  • Added Brute Force and Unknown Force mods as possible drops.

Fire and Ice
  • Added Icy Grasp, Cold Front, Hot Stuff and Soothing Flames mods as possible drops. These mods affect threat generated by Fire and Cold typed attacks.

Auction
  • Added Titles auction house category. Existing items in the auction house will not appear in that category, but new ones will be sorted.
  • Fixed a bug where the new power unlock items were not being sorted into the power unlock category. Existing items in the auction house will not appear in that category, but new ones will be sorted.

Misc
  • The rare drop fx will only display on a Dark Speed drop for Oubliette in the Resistance mission.
  • Slightly increased the effectiveness of damage type specific threat mods.
  • Added Circus Malvanum currency as a reward for doing the Forum Malvanum daily mission during the event.
  • Emotes and Costume Transformation unlock items now have unified icons.

Power Changes
Players who owned the following abilities will receive a free respec, note that free respecs granted this way do not stack: Circle of Primal Dominion, Circle of Arcane Power, Circle of Radiant Glory, Circle of Ebon Wrath, Neuroelectric Pulse.

Compassion
Updated the power's tooltip to be clear on how this power triggers as its old tooltip was vague and contained incorrect information. Due to some confusion expressed we are going to list the tooltip for Compassion here. These are not changes to the power, just tooltip updates.
  • Compassion will trigger whenever you directly heal yourself or an ally.
  • You must restore health for it to trigger, it will not trigger by just casting a heal on a target with full health.
  • Power effects that apply healing over time effects (like Dependency) will trigger this form.

Other changes to Compassion:
  • Fixed a bug where Compassion was being triggered off of passive healing effects, such as Sentinel Aura, Healing Runes, Regeneration, Medical Nanites, Hearth, Seraphim, etc.
  • Made some changes to how this power triggers its effects. This does not change any of the power's trigger conditions or requirements, but may help with the power not applying the form stack when it should.

Infernal Blast
  • Optimized fx.

Knockback Resistance
  • Fixed a bug where this effect would sometimes get stuck on 2 stacks.

Leaping Flames
  • Fixed a bug where this dot wasn't being boosted by damage bonuses properly.

Ebon Ruin
  • Fixed a bug where the increased cost based on charge time for this power was higher than intended.

Crashing Incantation
  • Fixed a bug where this power wasn't tagged as an area effect.

Dark Transfusion
  • Increased power regeneration significantly.

New Power: Power Conversion
  • Grants energy recovery over time (similar to Dark Transfusion).
  • Lowers damage and healing output while active.

Circle of Radiant Glory
  • Increased cooldown time to 180 seconds (from 120) when the player is resurrected.
  • Now places all other self-rez powers on cooldown when the rez effect is triggered.
  • Reduced the time it takes to charge this power.

Circle of Primal Dominion
  • Increased the amount of resistance this power gives.
  • Added threat reduction to characters not in Protector Role.
  • Lowered the amount of Knock resistance this power gives significantly.
  • Slightly lowered threat bonuses.
  • Removed the Stealth sight bonus.
  • Removed the Hold resistance negative effect.
  • Removed the additional health and resistance bonuses this circle gave to Sentinel role.
  • Standing in the circle now increases your power costs.
  • Standing in the circle now increases your recharge times.
  • Now disappears after 2 seconds when leaving the circle.
  • New advantage (3): Increases the amount of time this circle persists when you are not in it.

Circle of Ebon Wrath
  • Added Stealth sight bonus to this power.
  • Increased the amount this power debuffs healing effects on the player.
  • New advantage (3): Increases the amount of time this circle persists when you are not in it.

Circle of Arcane Power
  • Standing in this circle now prevents energy returns from restoring power.
  • Fixed a bug where this power was scaling with Recovery.
  • Slightly increased base energy return to account for a player's base Recovery stat boosting this power.
  • Known issue: This circle is currently disabling the Dragon Rush effect.

Neuroelectric Pulse
  • Updated fx.
  • Fixed a bug where this power was double dipping its scaling off of Recovery.
  • This power is now considered to be a Rune. A player can only have 1 Rune ability out at a time.
  • Corrected the cost of this power. Cost has gone up slightly.
  • Removed the power decay effect on this power.
  • The power gain on this ability will now only affect players (since power gain doesn't do anything for non-players).

Holy Water
  • Heavenly Mana advantage: Fixed a bug where this power was double dipping its scaling off of Recovery.
  • Increased base energy amount slightly.
  • The power gain on this ability will now only affect players.

Energy Unlocks
  • Many under the hood changes have been made to energy unlocks. This shouldn't have any impact on ones not listed in power changes.
  • Fixed a bug where some energy unlocks were displaying the incorrect amount of energy they restored in their tooltips. This just affected the tooltip amount.

Conujuring
  • Now applies energy over a period of time.

Wind Reverberation
  • Now applies energy over a period of time.

Telepathic Reverberation
  • Updated tooltip to state that it applies energy over a period of time.
  • This power should now be much more responsive when using it in large groups and grant energy quicker if you are far away.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    WARMTH is still not assisting target of target when cast while targeting enemies, instead always defaulting to self-healing. This will complicate compassion stacking.

Compassion changes are going to seriously mess up my support AT toons that are stuck with it. The Mind has a mediocre directed heal, and I rely on passive spec heals to stack Compassion. I frequently apply bubbles to others, but seldom heal them as it is rarely if ever necessary due to my aura-heal, my passive damage mitigation, and the bubble-shields I apply.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    On further testing, The Mind AT needs at least an option to take Manipulator (the better buff form for the AT anyway).

The Mind (as I run it and interpret it based on the power selection) relies on Shielding, Crowd-Control, and Damage Mitigation, with non-aura healing only necessary during rare instances when other options are exhausted and overwhelmed. So, The Mind takes nominal if any damage that is quickly restored with passive aura healing. Compassion grants a Damage bonus in addition to a healing bonus, and being unable to stack that bonus makes clearing solo-content much more tedious AND LESS FUN. The only solution is to deliberately soak damage you could more easily avoid and self-heal. With only one power that will proc Compassion, it seems Manipulator is the better Buff Form for The Mind AT.

Meanwhile, you will see others cycling PBAoE attacks to build stacks or using BCR to proc 'chi-effects' to gain stacks, etc. At the very least, Compassion should also proc when applying shields to targets.
  • cohcaloriecohcalorie Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Circus Malvanum
    Compassion
    • Updated tooltip to be clear on how this power triggers as its old tooltip was vague and contained incorrect information.
    • Fixed a bug where Compassion was being triggered off of passive healing effects, such as Sentinel Aura.
    • Made some changes to how this power triggers its effects. This does not change any of the power's trigger conditions or requirements, but may help with the power not applying the form stack when it should.

This forces a significant change to play styles of healers with bubbles. Using my standard style of play on an FF healer with Compassion in Forum Malvaneum I found at the end of a round 1 I had just 2 stacks. Forcing myself to play sub-optimally - using Mindful Reinforcement less and Celestial Conduit and Lifedrain more and trying to heal someone every 4 seconds - did get me to 8 stacks, but was enough of a change to play style that it makes me wonder why Compassion wasn't on the list of free retcons powers.
    Post edited by cohcalorie on
    edited March 2019
    Circus Malvanum
    Power Changes
    Players who owned the following abilities will receive a free respec, note that free respecs granted this way do not stack: Circle of Primal Dominion, Circle of Arcane Power, Circle of Radiant Glory, Circle of Ebon Wrath, Neuroelectric Pulse.

Circle of Radiant Glory
    • Increased cooldown time to 180 seconds (from 120) when the player is resurrected.
    • Now places all other self-rez powers on cooldown when the rez effect is triggered.

Seriously? You felt CoRG needed a nerf? It was already all but useless in a lot of end game content since so many of the deaths involve either knockback or a persistent AoE that just kills you a second time. Honestly, I think the mechanic should be changed to rez you in the Circle if you were in it when you died. And perhaps a 0 point advantage that delays the rez 2 or 3 seconds.
  • persapius#8366 persapius Posts: 4 Arc User
    It would appear that my fun little exploit with Summon Nightmare was also fixed. Their lives are now linked to the caster rather than the target, so I can only have 2 of them out at a time and won't be able to make an army during staged duels anymore. Even without the duels, it was still fun to use against groups of enemies. Useless move now, but no free Retcon Token for those who got it. T_T
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    It would appear that my fun little exploit with Summon Nightmare was also fixed. Their lives are now linked to the caster rather than the target, so I can only have 2 of them out at a time and won't be able to make an army during staged duels anymore.
    Huh. Not mentioned on release notes. Wasn't an exploit, the actual exploit I know of was fixed back in something like 2010 (you used to be able to cast summon nightmares on destructible objects).
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    Thanks Kaizerin, really digging that mask.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • khumbalakhumbala Posts: 1 Arc User
    "Players who owned the following abilities will receive a free respec, note that free respecs granted this way do not stack."

So I'm worse off now than before, and I have to use one of the respecs I'd been saving to fix it. Just what I would expect from a bottom of the barrel game company.
    It would appear that my fun little exploit with Summon Nightmare was also fixed. Their lives are now linked to the caster rather than the target, so I can only have 2 of them out at a time and won't be able to make an army during staged duels anymore.
    Huh. Not mentioned on release notes. Wasn't an exploit, the actual exploit I know of was fixed back in something like 2010 (you used to be able to cast summon nightmares on destructible objects).

If you saw how I used it, you'd probably say it was an exploit, lol. During a duel against another person who also had Summon Nightmare w/Night Terror advantage, namely my second account, I would use it on them, they'd use it on my Nightmares, I'd use it on their Nightmares, they'd use it on my new Nightmares... kept it going till one of us could no longer keep them all alive then exited the duel before any could die. Would be running around with 30+ Nightmare pets on each of them.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    It would appear that my fun little exploit with Summon Nightmare was also fixed. Their lives are now linked to the caster rather than the target, so I can only have 2 of them out at a time and won't be able to make an army during staged duels anymore. Even without the duels, it was still fun to use against groups of enemies. Useless move now, but no free Retcon Token for those who got it. T_T

Aw, that's a shame. Was fun in alerts casting it on every single enemy in the instance.​​
    cohcalorie wrote: »
    Seriously? You felt CoRG needed a nerf? It was already all but useless in a lot of end game content since so many of the deaths involve either knockback or a persistent AoE that just kills you a second time. Honestly, I think the mechanic should be changed to rez you in the Circle if you were in it when you died. And perhaps a 0 point advantage that delays the rez 2 or 3 seconds.

CoRG still means I can just stand there on my healer during Gravitar and not even have to move. It is functionally a second self-rez and that has to be recognized.​​
    edited March 2019
    spinnytop wrote: »

CoRG still means I can just stand there on my healer during Gravitar and not even have to move. It is functionally a second self-rez and that has to be recognized.​​

Except it now shares a cooldown with other rez powers. And having usefulness in one situation as a backup rez doesn't really sound all that great to me. The point is, that it is now clearly inferior to other self-rez powers. What does it offer that they don't? A small AoE heal at the cost of (a) prep time, (b) failing to work much of the time due to knockback and (c) taking the timing of the rez out of the user's hands so that s/he may rez in serious danger. And most (all?) other self-rez powers offer you a substantial buff for a short time to help you survive where you didn't before. Sounds like a bad power to me.

From what I saw on PTS it doesn't place other self rez powers on their full cooldown, just a partial cooldown.​​
    edited March 2019
    spinnytop wrote: »
    From what I saw on PTS it doesn't place other self rez powers on their full cooldown, just a partial cooldown.​​

Re-reading the notes that is consistent with them (I only have the power on Radiant AT). So "only" a 180 second cooldown instead of 300. That means it does also have a shorter recharge than other self-rez powers (though it's recharge is unaffected by +Rech such as AoAC since it's limited by the cooldown). I still think it's a pretty weak trade for the amount of times it simply fails altogether due to knockback or is simply unused because you died while running for your life and couldn't keep up the taps. And I remain astonished that they thought it was too good.

Maybe CoRG should get CoRP's lost KB protection.
    Post edited by cohcalorie on
  • pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    Re: Compassion
    Sentinel Mastery still gives stacks on healing sourced to it, is this intended or not?
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2019

Wait, seriously? That sounds like a huge nerf. The nightmares in my experience are pretty pathetic already, the only upside was that you could summon two on every enemy in the group to have a little army. If they're limiting us to two maximum now, they really should buff them up so that they're worth it. I guess the silver lining is that they don't disappear as soon as the enemy they're linked to dies? I hope?
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    We nerfed circles

9CSWeNf.gif

• mayenarmayenar Posts: 1 Arc User
    Circus Malvanum
    Compassion
    • Updated tooltip to be clear on how this power triggers as its old tooltip was vague and contained incorrect information.
    • Fixed a bug where Compassion was being triggered off of passive healing effects, such as Sentinel Aura.

This forces a significant change to play styles of healers with bubbles. Using my standard style of play on an FF healer with Compassion in Forum Malvaneum I found at the end of a round 1 I had just 2 stacks. Forcing myself to play sub-optimally - using Mindful Reinforcement less and Celestial Conduit and Lifedrain more and trying to heal someone every 4 seconds - did get me to 8 stacks, but was enough of a change to play style that it makes me wonder why Compassion wasn't on the list of free retcons powers.

The changes to compassion would definitely require free respec for compassion users. Its not only way less interesting for bubble healers, but also became completely useless for character who use compassion with regeneration effects to increase their survivability. With such passive effects not proccing some builds will literally be stuck with a toggle, which they can not even stack up.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    I can't find the Dev comment, but I was surprised to see that Compassion no longer procs off of the Regeneration mods. You know, those little ~100hp over 5 sec things?

First, I think I have 2 chars that have those on alt armor for some OTing. Neither of them has Compassion. Still ... hmm. It's a passive effect, so, to be consistent, remove the proccing. But, gosh, such a little personal heal. Did anyone have a healer that used this mod?

Bubbles.
    I've never been much of a fan of them, so never had a healer keep em beyond a few uses. But, I sympathize with those of you who use them. Bionic Shield is a different matter.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Oh boy, Superman 64 event
    Circle of Primal Dominion
    New advantage (3): Increases the amount of time this circle persists when you are not in it.

Circle of Ebon Wrath
    New advantage (3): Increases the amount of time this circle persists when you are not in it.

Circle of Arcane Power
    3 point ADVs for such a mundane effect are absolutely disgusting
    Not to mention the 3points adv make Tank builds even more inflexible to manage with the adv point contribution
    Circle of Ebon Wrath
    Added Stealth sight bonus to this power.
    Now disappears after 2 seconds when leaving the circle.
    Reduced the time it takes to charge this power.
    Gimmie a reason to use this Circle beyond the cool visual aesthetics
    Last time I checked, the damage buff was neglectable and nobody wanted to use this circle because the drawbacks were bigger than the benefits
    Wind Reverberation
    Now applies energy over a period of time.
    Perhaps the most useful update Wind got in years​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited March 2019
    @heartstringsk3

Yeah, they don't disappear when the target dies now, but they still don't follow the summoner while not on combat like other pets do, so you'd probably have to resummon them each time you fight anyway unless you're willing to wait for them to catch up.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Is it intended that the healing reduction for CoEW is now 100% rather than the 84%(?) it used to be? Nothing in the patch notes about it and no justification given.

I can't figure out who would use CoAP now? It doesn't grant energy with EUs or Forms it seems, so what builds would benefit?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I can't figure out who would use CoAP now? It doesn't grant energy with EUs or Forms it seems, so what builds would benefit?
    Well my Warlock DPS build who doesn't use EU and use CoAP as both theme and energy source does still pretty good and doesn't need additional source beyond CoAP and the Toggle Form energy

CoEW is my only concern from all the updated circles, this feels the most useless​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2019
    warcanch wrote: »
    I can't find the Dev comment, but I was surprised to see that Compassion no longer procs off of the Regeneration mods. You know, those little ~100hp over 5 sec things?

This would fall under no longer triggering from passive effects.

jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Is it intended that the healing reduction for CoEW is now 100% rather than the 84%(?) it used to be? Nothing in the patch notes about it and no justification given.

This is intended and was mentioned in the PTS notes initially. (Fixed the patch notes).​​
    It should be possible to make compassion trigger off of shield effects stopping damage, as the damage prevention is still owned by the shield owner. Shielding effects, being pre-mitigation, are pretty marginal in the game as it currently exists, but it should be possible to make them work with compassion.
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    Uh, can we please have the transform and emotes pictures back? I cant tell the bloody things apart in my storage tabs now and its really freaking my need to have things organized just so like REALLY REALLY alot. Bad idea, please Fix!

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Well it's a relief to know Compassion still is allowed to trigger off things like Dependency and other HoTs, and as such, I see Dependency especially becoming a lot more useful for forcing a heal in past all the other competing healers. I almost didn't even want to ask about them in fear that "oh right, we meant to remove stacking via HoTs, too" might happen.

On the subject of HoT effects, is it at all possible to have the mend HoT applied by Illuminated trigger Compassion when applied to anyone but myself? Currently, if I apply Illuminated and trigger mend from it, the healing will stack my Compassion, but unless something has changed, it won't do that if my Illuminated applies Mend to someone else.
    It should be possible to make compassion trigger off of shield effects stopping damage, as the damage prevention is still owned by the shield owner. Shielding effects, being pre-mitigation, are pretty marginal in the game as it currently exists, but it should be possible to make them work with compassion.
    Oh how I wish that would be a thing, but I won't hold my breath. It'd be a great way to eliminate the moronic heal-off competition crap that's going to plague compassion users for awhile to come.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    Compassion stack generation is still really erratic with Life Essence and similar powers.
  • redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User

Why in the world would anyone want to make changes like this to this game. Summon Nightmare was one of my favorite moves cause it did let you have a small mini army which was great cause it allowed you to use them as a distraction especially as a Support type character. Then the changes to Compassion and the circles. These are literally the worst and with all do respect, it takes the whole fun out of this game. I've been playing since 2012 and now a lot of my long time toons are messed up because of these changes. The only good that came out of this is that Wind now has a better Energy Unlock, Which might i add isn't the greatest cause this Framework along with Force & Earth need a lot more attention. Why is it that Support Role in general just gets no love this really sucks and i'm highly disappointed.
  • I do agree, that bubbles should stack compassion.
    edited March 2019
    There appears to be an undocumented change to knockbacks (it might actually be a fix, based on how I understand it's supposed to work): if you successfully resist a knock with knock resistance (as opposed to blocking it), it gets converted into a repel. This remains true, but the repel magnitude appears to be much larger (enough that you have no realistic chance of staying inside a primal circle, for example).
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2019
    We addressed an issue with knockback resistance getting stuck on 2 stacks, but that shouldn't have had any impact on how knock mechanics work.

Is this reliably reproducible? Did anything change with your builds where you lost a lot of knock/repel resistance?​​
    edited March 2019
    Is this reliably reproducible? Did anything change with your builds where you lost a lot of knock/repel resistance?​​
    Unfortunately I didn't measure before so I can't give exact changes, but fighting Grond, when he uses his backhand, I'm used to either being catapulted across the room (because failed to resist knock) or shoved by enough that I might need to adjust positioning, but nothing significant. Now, when I get shoved, it's probably 20-30'. This is on a character with 280 Str and Distinguished Freedom gear (I have never used a circle on that alt). Testing later with a haymaker dps (nominal distance 549') I was able to shove a blocking tank (211 Str, Distinguished Freedom gear) 68', and when we were messing around with 600+ strength haymaker dps the average distance on a successful resistance was 35'.

Many years ago, it was explained to me that a successful resistance check against knockback converts it to a repel which is reduced by your knock resistance, and the numbers I was seeing were broadly consistent with that, which makes me wonder if the old code was bugged and double-dipping on resistance, but several people have noticed that knockback seems different somehow.

Incidentally, knock distance seems to be capped at somewhere around 250', with 785 strength (tooltip 600+) I was knocking mob bodies a tested distance of 244'. Or it might just lie, 370' force detonation on an impulse only went 155'.
    Post edited by pantagruel01 on
  • I'd like to point out something I've noticed recently tanking qwyjibo, he is doing invisible punches (not moving at all or doing punch animation and doing punch damage), also, unrelated maybe? but cosmics have knock resist stacks now.
    Yes, knock-immune targets now get knock resistance stacks, which they didn't before. No-animation attacks are not a new thing though they're problematic (I get around the problem by not relying on animations).
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    We addressed an issue with knockback resistance getting stuck on 2 stacks, but that shouldn't have had any impact on how knock mechanics work.

Are you dealing with the long known and long list [Mostly Viper] mobs that completely ignore KB resistance from all sources except blocks? [Sometimes even then]

I mean, really?

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    I'd like to point out something I've noticed recently tanking qwyjibo, he is doing invisible punches (not moving at all or doing punch animation and doing punch damage), also, unrelated maybe? but cosmics have knock resist stacks now.

I haven't seen this, but the dinosaur did bite me during the dps check last night, and killed me. Which it isn't supposed to do, there has been some other odd stuff going on as well, like the kiga turning the pile, but still shooting at the tank.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    I'd like to point out something I've noticed recently tanking qwyjibo, he is doing invisible punches (not moving at all or doing punch animation and doing punch damage), also, unrelated maybe? but cosmics have knock resist stacks now.

I haven't seen this, but the dinosaur did bite me during the dps check last night, and killed me. Which it isn't supposed to do, there has been some other odd stuff going on as well, like the kiga turning the pile, but still shooting at the tank.

I thought Invisi-bite/punches was part of the cosmics. I usually notice that when the fight takes more than 30mins/1 hour. Kinda like how Dino moonwalks after wipes.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • I've been using Viper Rampage Serums from the Recognition store during GRAB and the goon's shotgun still causes knockback. If sixty seconds of 500% resistance to knockback still doesn't prevent this then i'm fairly confident something is still broken.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    And his breath cone uses the model's facing, not the direction of his chosen target....

I've also seen Dino sometimes face the DPS pile at random too.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters