test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What's the largest size bag? Enormous bag slot 22? Or can you craft a larger bag?

iceaxiomiceaxiom Posts: 11 Arc User
I thought you could craft bags... still trying to remember everything after 4 years away... Don't want to waste my global currency on buying a bag if I can craft a bigger bag... or was that removed and we just buy the Enormous bag from the vendor?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Largest regularly available bag is 22 slot, though there are some larger event bags. There is no crafting of bags.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    iceaxiom wrote: »
    I thought you could craft bags... still trying to remember everything after 4 years away... Don't want to waste my global currency on buying a bag if I can craft a bigger bag... or was that removed and we just buy the Enormous bag from the vendor?

Thanks.
    Crafting gear or bags is no longer in the game, the closest to crafting we have now is merging mods.

As noted above, there are some larger event bags. There's also a 30 slot bag available from the Zen store (don't quote me on the cost, but I think it's 600 Zen per bag) and you get one (bound) 30 slot bag for every character with a Life Time Subscription.
  • Options
    iceaxiomiceaxiom Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thanks, I got the life time subscription so I got the veteran bag for having an account for a certain amount of time. Good to know about the event bag, thanks for the heads up on that.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    In Foxbat and Clarence events.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!