What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 2/14/2019

2»

Comments

• cohcaloriecohcalorie Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    The Void
    Stats have been changed to Presence - Constitution - Recovery to better suit its powers.
    • Level 14: Shadow Manifestation

Ugh... Void now has a nearly useless set of final Mastery choices. Two that are minor upgrades to a now mediocre Blast power and another that only appears to work with Lifedrain (which I don't have in my build). Pretty trivial, but it's the insult added to the injury of having to re-gear.
    Post edited by cohcalorie on
  • cohcaloriecohcalorie Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    qawsada wrote: »
    So yeah, is the circle disappearing after stepping out of the circle is intentional or a bug? It kind of annoying when even the tiniest of push, knock up, or pull will despawn it.

Circle of Radiant Glory still works as it did (and still desperately needs to have KB resistance added to it as KB kills render it useless).

BUG
    Circle of Primal Dominion and Circle of Arcane Power both fade out in about 5 seconds regardless of whether you return to the circle or not
    (as described by the OP).

I couldn't test Circle of Ebon Wrath as I don't have it on anyone.
    Post edited by cohcalorie on
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Actually, I've been using Circle of Arcane Power on my shadow toon ( since Form doesn't give good energy atm ) and can confirm that it disappears near instantly if I move out of it.​​
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    I have been testing the Shadow Blast + eating shadow adv loosely with high end healing gear, and I got around 5000-6500+ if all three shadows were consume. However, the shadow summon power has about +18 second cooldown and you would need BCR+adv if you want to use it as some niche burst party shadow heal or something.
  • pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    Has Compassion been adjusted in this patch? There seems to be some conversation around Sentinel Aura no longer triggering Compassion?

It's quite a lot more healing effects than Sentinel Aura.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    pjz99 wrote: »
    It's quite a lot more healing effects than Sentinel Aura.
    It looks like it's all pbaoe heals, implying that only targeted healing effects now trigger compassion.
  • pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I was just on my compassion offtank spamming haymaker and roomsweeper and was at 8 stacks, so it's not something cut and dried, it's just severely broken.