test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Bug List

Comments

• marcelvegamarcelvega Posts: 3 Arc User
    The "Stars Tights" leg patterns (Stars 01 - Stars 10) can't be selected on "Beasts and Monsters" legs.
  • lordmaro1lordmaro1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    The color pallet for Horizontal Stripe speed is completely inverted. When you select the color blue, the stripe becomes yellow and vise versa, Also the color selection method should be switch the base colors or something in stead of the chest costume piece. For the colors to even show up on the power you have to change it so something super bright and it throws of the whole look of the costume.
  • grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    Rocker belt for males is bugged. You can color spikes on the female version but you can't on the male.

Hyper blade is also incomplete. The costume piece have metal, cloth and leather version but the heavy weapon skin is only metal.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The finger-less gloves with claws causes half the claws to bleed your primary colour all over it.
    Mechanon shoulders don't scale up with mass.

Post edited by rtma on
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • The female trenchcoat's left side has a patch of wrong color that simply won't go away.

I got this since character creation by loading a toon with blue in it (because the trenchcoat wearer is her twin), and after turning the trenchcoat white, the blue patch stays and flickers as well.
    The Mechanical Armageddon

If I refer to a twin sister ingame, I'm either talking about Artisa or Atroxia Lion.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Variable Robot: Shoulders The Shoulderpads complety ignore the Shoulders sliders and only follow the Body Mass

The shoulder pads also complety ignore the character's animation and are always stuck on a fixed position​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • arimikamiarimikami Posts: 475 Arc User
    The front of the skirt from the Arcane Mage set clips horribly. The back and sides of it are fine but, the front of it disappears into your legs anytime you move or if you use the flight power which leads me to think it's just a matter of the front being missed when the wireframe was weighted. With 3DSMax, or whichever program CO developers use to create 3d models, it should only take a few minutes to fix.
    edited May 2017
    Alien Gladiator Pauldrons don't move with the shoulders and causes clipping issues because of it, especially on larger mass bodies.
    Roin'Esh Large shoulder pieces have a section that clips thru larger mass bodies as well around the deltiods.
    Steel Wolf right shoulder piece clips through large mass in Huge Beast pose.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Bug:

Arcane Costume Set boots are too tall, especially on male models. The top of the boot clips into the leg when bent, and through the leg in certain poses and animations.

• superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    I noticed that for male heroes the metal legs do not have the metallic sheen that the torso/hands/head has.
    In general the material seems to have no effect, at least with the briefs pattern or some others. Other work as intended.

• siegericsiegeric Posts: 11 Arc User
    Leg Accessories → [Costume Piece] Nephilim Blade Large
    Disables leg skin textures. Skin legs become transparent when the costume piece is applied. This is part of the 400 Day Veteran Rewards unlock. Same error may apply with the Nephilim Large (Leg Accessories), but I wasn't testing for it as I was trying to use the blade piece as part of larger costume design.

Eye Accessory → [Costume Piece] Robot Eye
    Single eye piece is tilted slightly to the side (bottom section is to the left of center and top is to the right of center when looked at directly). This is part of the Sakura Mecha Armor Costume set. The bottom of the faceplate the monocle is attached to is also slightly off-center (skewed to the left when facing), which may be skewing the rest of the piece. I really like this set, but the eye piece tilt ruins that piece for me and I end up using a centered monocle from another costume piece in place of it.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    The Oni Slayer Gi, on males, clips through the right side of the back. This is very visible in all of the beast stances, but even for heroic stance it clips while running.
  • blazeingdragoonblazeingdragoon Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    the dragon fang sword on heavy weapon heroes has issues with the hero gripping the bladed bottom of the hilt not sure if this url is going to work but here we go
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Wing Jet 1 and 2, at least for female characters, still has a graphical bug on the Wing Blades. When using anything other then glass, the center of the wing remains a dark blue.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/nightshade001/screenshot_2014-12-22-00-30-21_zpst8hpfa3e.jpg

The leg accessories piece Armor Mech still has absurd stretching around the edges when moving.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/nightshade001/180d58a7-a76f-4676-bc26-06463d185d96_zpsppul7syk.jpg
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Would it be possible to make it so that the buccaneer hair (both long and short) does not clip through the top of the buccaneer hat? Just seems like all the pieces in a single set should work together, with clipping not being an issue.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    BUG: Alien Gladiator Pauldrons are clipping badly with the chest, dunno if they always did this, but they are now....

1dXJAu1.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • blackworth1blackworth1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Krampus costume set tends to glitch severely on other costume pieces applied over it.

The problem seems to be almost completely restricted to the female model, and doesn't appear to be related to the sliders position.

A few examples:

https://ibb.co/S0NP8cH
    https://ibb.co/XY8cJ8J
    https://ibb.co/xGfXpBv
    https://ibb.co/JCypkxH
    Open Robes physics seem to be broken, it's not hanging down but stretching out to the side, distorted.
    Here.

• chuckthestarchuckthestar Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Changing the colors on either the right or left hands, now changes the left hand only.
    Changing both hands at once still works (so long as you want them both the same). I tried multiple different hand types, with the same result. This also applies to left and right bracers on my tests. I didn't test right vs left legs or any other parts.

areSW0f.jpg
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 970 Arc User
    unknown.png
    Missing glow channel
    unknown.png
    this cape is still buggy, because of physics, only happens with torn tail​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 970 Arc User
    unknown.png
    Symmetry problem with the corrosive armor piece, the highlighted part clips over the rest of the armor, unlike the left piece​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • The Samurai helmet has this odd little clipping problem on the back: (picked different colors so you can see it highlighted)

DwS9JWr.png
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Not sure if this has been reported or not but Fire Aura: Body (and I assume the other body auras as well) cover the foot accessory slot. Since no other sort of side slots like this are affected, I feel like the body aura shouldn't affect it. Consequentially, a new aura for foot and leg accessories should really be added, but it would be nice to at least see this fixed.

https://imgur.com/iussV3M
    There's a real problem with the Core Armor which comes with the latest 20 Cosmic Key pack

Bug: Characters bodies clip right through the Core Armor

dsAjafH.png
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    Shoulder Cape 2, shoulder capes are deflected oddly (see image).
    DT0nQ24.png
    edited December 2019
    n8mcd wrote: »
    Shoulder Cape 2, shoulder capes are deflected oddly (see image).
    That's because for some DUMB REASON all the capes for female characters in the game scale with Characters' Chest Depth Slider!
    and unless your character use the Default or highter Chest Depth sliders, every below that will Deform and Deflate every cape in the game

My character who use shoulder capes suffer from this, because the game wants me to make have Big breasts to stop this from happening apparently ಠ_ಠ
    DcFxAxJ.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • khrondorkhrondor Posts: 2 Arc User
    ticket ID #77,023.
    Hello, i have 3 problems with 3 of my characters and i hope you can help me.
    1--Yesterday 02/01/2020. Character Taikuri.I bought special material from que Q store and i didnt get the material but the questionite was charged, so now i dont have my questionite and i dont have my special material costume part.
    2-- One or two months ago. Character Adoh Morr. I bought a transformation from the AH, i unloked it and i received the message of having succesfuly unlocked the transformation. This transformation doesnt show available till this day.
    Oh and i did this twice. Lost my Gs and i dont have my transformation.
    3-- Longer than 2 months(sorry). Character Telurian. Same as above bouth a transformation but didnt get it. thing with Telurian is that it doenst show ANY transformation not even the default ones, it just says NONE in the transformation tab.
    There's an issue with the emblem on the Shield 2 Back Accessory. It floats in the air a distance from the actual shield, which looks bad. Shield 1 doesn't have this issue.

Here are both Shield 1 and Shield 2 Back Accessories with emblems for comparison...

zeBl86W.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Wings Bird People clips through itself - especially visible during flight, but there's a corner of the left wing where it's visible even standing still. I suspect that this is due to backface culling having been disabled for it in a recent patch - it did not, originally, clip through itself like that.
    edited August 2020
    Ninja Eye Mask: Attachment Eye Accessory: Ribbon

The Ninja Eye Mask's Ribbon's clothes/cape physics Keep freaking out and glitching creating an overstretched mess.
    Loading an existing costume and applying the Costume with the Attachment always cause this

character's Chest Width & Depth Slide also cause the Ribbon to Inflate like the cape issue I posted above
    nadJ1Te.png​​
    edited August 2020
    Ok I'm reporting this again! it's been years and still unfixed since the Cosmic update
    BUG: TRIBAL LOINCLOTH WITH MEDICINE BAG has been complety gone from Female costumization even since they updated the costume to inlcude extra unlockable! The costume update was not retrospective

It's 2020 and this costume piece is still complety gone for me and other players who unlock it during Cosmic Launch before it got upgraded

Here is my Thread about this I made back to 2016 for more information about the situtation
    DEVs told me to Submit this to Request GM help ingame Ticket- GM's replyI recieved told me to submit this under Bugs for the Devs since they were unable to do something
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Notes: The costume item shows to me with the Blue mask icon telling me it's not unlocked yet, but I try to unlock it again, it tells me that I already own this unlock

MALE TAILOR
    r26rsDg.png

FEMALE TAILOR
    8aWSXlG.png​​
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    rAXlNM5.png
    Well we have quite the predicament! Radical Shorts doesn't handle the scaling well. Quite noticable clip in vixen pose at the crotch.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • bab3ruthl3ssbab3ruthl3ss Posts: 8 Arc User
    Undying Warrior tights work for robotic arms on both arms but NOT for just one arm or the other. a lot of tights are like that & it’s a huge pain.
    babs
    dps.CCer.healer.tank
  • areeeareee Posts: 817 Arc User
    The roman for beast foot accessories were not lined up properly. The Left foot is higher causing clipping.
    6ZCqflo.jpg
    edited March 2021
    The Cosmos chest wear clips with the default male body at two points...

st6vv9H.jpg

OvO
    zrdRBy8.png
    edited August 2021
    tWxSHrT.png
    Lmfao. Not truely a bug but bad design. You can see the red and white squares sharing the same color squares with with the hair and the fan. The tip of the bun shares the white to but its hard to see. I mean really? So if I wanted to make a redhead with white and blue uniform the fan will be red too for no reason. And the tip of the hair stays white?

How fix this is make 2 color squares to the hair and 2 to the fan.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    CHEST & ARMS > Skin > Skin & Tights > Diamond

The purple region inside the red diamond on female characters uses the skin channel. On male characters this area uses the #3 channel.

Please add extra sub options to both males and females to allow either option to be selected.

5kDuiTm.png
  • renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    Bug or Oversight:

There is no Medic Cross for Front or Back Emblems.

There is, however, a Medic Cross Emblem for Insignias. The Cross is the symbol for the Support Role and a universal symbol for medics. There's also the Cross in the Goth Necklace. It seems like this was left out by mistake and not done on purpose, considering it's already in-game. Would it be possible to please add the cross to regular front and back Emblems?

Screenshots showing Insignia Emblem Cross:
    J9Yq1XY.png
    naauJ3u.png

Screenshots showing there's no Regular Emblem Cross
    396TpWS.png
    DpZt130.png

Screenshot of the Goth Necklace Cross:
    INl6Kwb.png

I main healers and most of them could really use the Medic Cross Emblem
  • edited November 2021
    Found a couple of new costume bugs!

1. "Dragon" head type from "Party Animal" pack has bugged color scheme that colors entire head if you attempt to color any separate part
    2. "Krampus" chest is missing from male "Jackets" category
    3. "Lemurian Hand Wrap Claws" has missing glow channels on cloth/metal for males
    4. "Lemurian Hand Wrap Claws" has missing cloth/metal channels on females
    5. "Cracked Flesh" variations of skin are missing from "Tights and Skin" and "Beasts and Monsters" leg channels on males (Nephilim use it)
    6. "Steampunk Electro Gauntlet" is missing cloth/leather options on females
    7. "Steampunk Electro Gauntlet" is missing 4th slot glow option on females
    8. Probably known, but there's a very old bug where weapon colors default to white/black/yellow if they match the base costume colors
    9. "Tech Edged Scallop" shoulders missing cloth material
    10. "Tech Edged Scallop" shoulders missing glow on 4th slot on metal material
    11. "Retro Nighthawk" helmet has bugged color scheme on 4th slot, making the selected color to be applied to eye surroundings too.

Also, it's not a bug, but would've been truly awesome to make eye-goggle thingies removable on "Steampunk Plague Mask" just like it was done for "Feather Mask" from the same "Head Wear" category... Or to have more skin options on "Krampus" legs :P But ye, those are just wishes.
    Post edited by shiningdarkness#0716 on
    "In a horror story, there are only victims and monsters, and the trick is not to end up as either." A.Wake
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    The Spooky Foot Accessory channels are wrong

The first 3 channels have a glow option, but the last one does not.
    (i think the idea with all the Spooky set pieces was to have the first 2 channels normal and teh last 2 with glow option )
    Also the 3rd channel is not visible on the piece.
    AdNQsrU.pngzuY5mSQ.pngM99DKq5.png

Cosmos 2 and Legendary Sentai 4 helmets clips in the back head with standard hat hairs like standard, straight medium and bangs.
  • infinitysaxisinfinitysaxis Posts: 5 Arc User
    The 'diffuse' option for the torso tights is missing from the female model. Does not matter which pattern or detail is selected.
    Male:
    t80yx2wzhdyx.png

Female:
    d41fmiddg6k0.png

The 'diffuse' option for the torso tights is missing from the female model. Does not matter which pattern or detail is selected.

Looks like this has been fixed for at least some patterns...

Swan Tights, unfortunately, is not one of them; you cannot select its diffuse option for a female torso.
  • littlemissmarshlittlemissmarsh Posts: 12 Arc User
    apparently a LOT of the partial chests are bugged and do NOT allow no-arms options

0MDQKJA.png4Z2ftaT.pngXBb7CVU.pngYk3uJQI.png

call me kat | she/they/nyan | nonbinary / catgirlgender

I cwose my eyes and seize it! UwU
    I cwench my fist and beat it! OwO
    I wight my towch and buwn it! ☆w☆
    I am the beast I wowship! ΦwΦ

• ravynfallenstarravynfallenstar Posts: 43 Arc User
    Unsure if this has been reported but Scion shoulders w/emblems is missing medic cross.
    Using the Elder Worm humidity dome I found a weirdf problem with the "Skirt Slit" clothing.

nu1rhbxip9s6.jpg

Yea, that black texture isn't supposed to be there and doesn't even turn transparent from the Dome's effect.
  • pallierpallier Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    1qrtcfpe993d.png
    when you use costume pieces that have brushed metal materials and you use illumination on some of the colors it changes the tint of them to the color you made the parts glow. its the same base color grey for all the parts but you can see by making a few parts glow blue the grey changes to almost white.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
    What's all this then?

lpf2qv5bvdpf.jpg
  • destraloedestraloe Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    Weapon auras don't play well with the Jagged Sword weapon skin.

gn6cx0v2tjjt.png

Edit: Fixed. Thanks Kaiserin.
    Post edited by destraloe on
    Coyote Female Beast legs clips through almost all the clothing options.

ekn952kupc4e.jpg