test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More music powers

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 724 Arc User
With a few thing I seen in game this is very possible to do more powers like this. Even a whole set but I think you guys will just keep adding one or two here and there.

!) like the disco ball effect and would be cool to use as a hold effect having them dance until hit
2) a more tech option would have a sonic damaging abilities for like the gadgets, like a gun or and elemental one for just sounds and sonic but that might be too much. Musical travel powers ()why not we have them for rainbows. Along the line of the disco ball maybe have a few colored lights appear and cause confusion and disorient causing disrupting sound while having multiple colored lights strobing or flashing around. This also has me thinking of a light like powers too.

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Sonic, music and dance powers
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Best you can do now is have a custom character use Mentalist powers and have them come from your head instead of your hand. You can imagine the character singing a few notes.
  • redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
    I would love the idea of music powers and abilities. Especially since even in the source material music and sound related powers were present and very interesting i would love to see if one day this could be expanded upon.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    You can do a Musical / Sonic character if you want to.... takes a bit of bodging, but you can use Wind Breath, Hyper Voice, Sonic Boom Generator and Sonic Device, along with Power Chord. I'd also like that Scream/Hold power which Chimera has.

But I do like the rather camp Disco Ball power suggestions. They might shy away from that because of Dazzler, but Camp is rather a CO thing...
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    You can do a Musical / Sonic character if you want to.... takes a bit of bodging, but you can use Wind Breath, Hyper Voice, Sonic Boom Generator and Sonic Device, along with Power Chord. I'd also like that Scream/Hold power which Chimera has.

But I do like the rather camp Disco Ball power suggestions. They might shy away from that because of Dazzler, but Camp is rather a CO thing...

Isn't Sapphire just a Dazzler clone?
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    Dazzler converts Sonic energy into other forms of energy and can manifest it in various ways.

Sapphire is a force projector. Force is, in CO, not energy.

Both are singers.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"