test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where we can purchase Incendiary Round mark3?

monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
Title is everything. o3o

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    From other players who got them when they were available. They used to be on one of the Halloween vehicles.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    From other players who got them when they were available. They used to be on one of the Halloween vehicles.

THX. I'll take a look. :3
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Used to be? What vehicle had them?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Used to be? What vehicle had them?
    Um... the red bat-type thing? For I think one year only? It was actually released with a legacy version of IR (similar damage but no target cap...) and then got nerfed down to IR3, and then in later years that vehicle was changed to IR2.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    It was on the maniacs z shop glider thing. That was where most people got theirs from, but a long while back that one was also made into a 2. Currently, there is no way to get 3.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    The ones that came on the bloodmoon vehicle were NOT mk3s, they were unranked purples, probably the same stats as the current mk3s but dunno. I farmed 3 of the damned things then they got nerfed back to mk2 over much protest. I was super pissed when I came back from a hiatus and discovered they had released the mk3 another way accidently and those players didn't get the nerf we did, what gives?!
    edited February 2019
    The ones that came on the bloodmoon vehicle were NOT mk3s, they were unranked purples, probably the same stats as the current mk3s but dunno.
    No, they were *better* than the current mk3s (similar stats, but no target cap and I think 120' range...), and then they got changed into mk3s (I know all this because I had one). I think later the ones that hadn't been converted to mk3s instead got converted to mk2s, so a very limited time period.
  • mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    Mine were auto-converted to mk2s the very next patch. I had 3 of them. They were never at any time mk3s.
    Mine were auto-converted to mk2s the very next patch. I had 3 of them. They were never at any time mk3s.
    I don't recall how conversion worked, it might have had to do with whether you removed the mod from the original vehicle or not, but there definitely were some mk3s that came out at that time.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    This is the sort of thing I'd happily grind for as an event reward.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters