test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something I'd like to share, A world coloured in Orange

rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Off Topic
Shared by a friend of mine, this video mentions certain facets that I came to perceive over the years of my own understanding, like a concept of levels of consciousness, enlightenment, if you're aware of it or not, maybe it seems familiar or maybe something of a guide for you, found it covered some references to certain points I've attempted to make in the forums recently, it's quite interesting to me and if you're interested in the psychological in particular, take a look (It's long, over 2 hours, prepare yourself).

Spiral Dynamics, Stage Orange.

Edited, Added 30/1/2019
The Struggle of Deep Thinkers
Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
Post edited by rtma on

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    He's about as interesting as Jordan Peterson u3u and in largely the same way. Gotta love that woo woo.​​
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    Will the course ever get to the point of "Spiral Dynamics - Use a Period To End a Sentence"?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    2 hours and 38 minutes? Cliff notes plx.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    He's about as interesting as Jordan Peterson u3u and in largely the same way. Gotta love that woo woo.​​

I guess Mr. Peterson has hurt your soy-infused feelings. He is far from boring and unlike you, a true genius.
    Yes, I get lots of soy from my Super Brain Force and my Super Male Vitality supplements o3o​​
    Jordan Peterson? The guy who not only tried to make a point about human social interactions by comparing with lobster behavior, but in the process got lobster behavior completely wrong? That's your "genius"???

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Yes, I get lots of soy from my Super Brain Force and my Super Male Vitality supplements o3o​​

Alex Jones is a living legend. He shed light on the cremation of care ritual, that is annually held at the Bohemian Grove. But i am sure, you've no clue what that even is. Try taking jabs at people who deserve it ;)

In case you'd like to educate yourself, here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Be careful, though.. the footage is pretty disturbing.
    jonsills wrote: »
    Jordan Peterson? The guy who not only tried to make a point about human social interactions by comparing with lobster behavior, but in the process got lobster behavior completely wrong? That's your "genius"???

:lol::lol::lol:

P.Z. Myers is a well known leftist SJW advocate (a person like that should never be taken seriously), of course he is cherry picking the wrong points Mr. Peterson made and while doing so, is entirely missing the points Mr. Peterson is trying to actually bring across.

Try harder.
    Oh joy. Wingdings. Just chalk me up as another of those lizardmen Illuminati world master conspirators, then - I'd rather be on the side that seems at least remotely competent, and if any of that nonsense were true, the Secret Masters would definitely be the ones to suck up to.

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Alex Jones is a living legend. He shed light on the cremation of care ritual, that is annually held at the Bohemian Grove. But i am sure, you've no clue what that even is. Try taking jabs at people who deserve it ;)
    People who deserve it most certainly includes Alex Jones (as for his 'expose', the cremation of care ritual is dumb, like most secret rituals, but not terribly in need of anyone caring about it).
    edited February 2019
    Alex Jones is a living legend.
    He is, but not in the way you seem to think. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    > @aesica said:
    > colonelwing wrote: »
    >
    > Alex Jones is a living legend.
    >
    >
    >
    > He is, but not in the way you seem to think. ;)

Aesica, I love you! Almost as much as I love John Oliver. ❤
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    I see digression here, instead of criticizing/scrutinizing/ad hominem the method of delivery (Even their motivations) has anyone realized/understand the message being said in the Spiral Dynamic video?
    Yes? No? Maybe? Kinda? Sort of? Possibly? Anything?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    rtma wrote: »
    I see digression here, instead of criticizing/scrutinizing/ad hominem the method of delivery (Even their motivations) has anyone realized/understand the message being said in the Spiral Dynamic video?
    That video is 2 and a half hours long, which is a pretty solid time investment to ask of people. You're gonna have to sum it up.
    royalflvsh wrote: »
    Yeah, he's awesome. :D But in this particular video, Oliver does a really good job of exposing Alex Jones for the fearmongering snake oil salesman that he is. "Toxins are bombarding you, beware! Protect yourself with a 150 fucking dollar bottle of DNA Force Plus! Definitely not a scam, nope!"
    I watched the first seven minutes, enough to determine that he wasn't actually saying anything.
    edited February 2019
    aesica wrote: »
    That video is 2 and a half hours long, which is a pretty solid time investment to ask of people. You're gonna have to sum it up.
    Yeah, he's awesome. :D But in this particular video, Oliver does a really good job of exposing Alex Jones for the fearmongering snake oil salesman that he is. "Toxins are bombarding you, beware! Protect yourself with a 150 fucking dollar bottle of DNA Force Plus! Definitely not a scam, nope!"

Also let us remember that while jones and philip joseph watson are screeching about soy femenizing men cause it supposedly destroys testosterone...
    VzxEoll.jpg

hbomberguy expounds on the topic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&ab_channel=hbomberguy

you know... since the jones fanboy above brought up soy.​​
    edited February 2019

How to elaborate without watching, basically describes a level of Consciousness that is rather predominant mindset in today's business indoctrinated world, using reference points to elaborate with examples, describing it's attributes and referencing people in contrast (Suppose it could be cut in half without it but again, points to relate to/understand by), how it's gone out of control about things like materialism, self absorption, greed, corruption, scientism as the new religion etc and how one can progress through said state of consciousness, a journey, it's a gauge to relate and can encompass other degree's of coloured states with this reference, can/does fluctuate.

To make a jest once watching this -
    "Why do you have to be so Orange? why can't you be more Green!"
    You know, if anyone bothered to watch, I'm curious if anyone even understands/can relate to this?

Post edited by rtma on

Scientism as the new religion

Mmhm. Why am I not surprised. So this basically looks like just another "I have the answer to all the problems" thing. Funny how many of these there are. Sad how many people get sucked into them.​​
    edited February 2019
    Also let us remember that while jones and philip joseph watson are screeching about soy femenizing men cause it supposedly destroys testosterone...
    VzxEoll.jpg​​
    Well trolled, Alex Jones. Even your paranoid, deranged fanbase isn't safe!
    scientism
    Well "the scientific method" is meant to be a way of exploring the world in a more fact and observation based manner as opposed to turning to belief/superstition for answers. Not really sure how taking the more intellectual approach to something is bad, but I should note that "scientism" is often used in a pejorative manner.

This whole thing is starting to smell a bit quackish to me, especially since I tried giving the video a chance, but as pointed out by others already, the guy really wasn't saying anything substantive. I couldn't last 10 minutes.
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    edited February 2019

Yknow if people believe this stuff I am genuinely worried. This isn't stupid, this is outright mentally unstable. If anyone thinks Alex Jones is anything but a mentally unstable person on TV, they should probably get help, and at all cost avoid ANY type of intellectual discussion.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    AmusedSlimyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif​​
    xcelsior41 wrote: »
    Yknow if people believe this stuff I am genuinely worried. This isn't stupid, this is outright mentally unstable. If anyone thinks Alex Jones is anything but a mentally unstable person on TV, they should probably get help, and at all cost avoid ANY type of intellectual discussion.
    The thing is, I actually suspect Alex Jones is both mentally stable and intelligent, but not because of his expressed worldviews. I say that because he clearly knows how to work his audience in such a way that not only he not only deceives them, but is able to convince them that he is the only one actually telling them the truth because everyone else is lying. He's then able to prey upon the primal fears many of us have--fear of being manipulated, fear of being "attacked" (fluorides in muh water, o noes!) by those in power, etc. Then, he's able to convince them to either buy his absurdly moronic, overpriced garbage to combat those fears, or worse, to just throw him money so his apparently-quite-lucrative business can "continue to operate for another month."

So yeah, he's brilliant. A brilliant con artist.
    edited February 2019
    Scientism as the new religion

Mmhm. Why am I not surprised. So this basically looks like just another "I have the answer to all the problems" thing. Funny how many of these there are. Sad how many people get sucked into them.​​

In General reference; It's interesting how adverse/dismissive others are at understanding my messages and find something that would be implied as potentially negative connotative to scrutinize, either you do understand but don't want to admit to avoid being considered "Different" as to be ridiculed, like by our charming friend Lezard, disregarded from social conformity or you don't understand or care to either way, I was relaying some of his phrasing he used in the video, it was referring to those people that adhere blindly to science as if it was absolute, a religion, similar dogma, different system, ironic isn't it? if any of you watched the video he does explain a bit about this.
    scientism
    Well "the scientific method" is meant to be a way of exploring the world in a more fact and observation based manner as opposed to turning to belief/superstition for answers. Not really sure how taking the more intellectual approach to something is bad, but I should note that "scientism" is often used in a pejorative manner.

This whole thing is starting to smell a bit quackish to me, especially since I tried giving the video a chance, but as pointed out by others already, the guy really wasn't saying anything substantive. I couldn't last 10 minutes.

I understand science is a tool to analyze the world around us, does also depend on the person using it and as fulfilling as it may seem, we been taught to accept it, embrace it, believe it, to confirm or be denied because of mass indoctrination/Acceptance, it still relies on our cardinal senses, so you may find solace and comfort in that conformation bias but has anyone considered the possibility of anything else outside of that realm of this perception? most would believe is beyond comprehension, because we weren't given any other options to explore, thus the doubt, disbelief, criticizing, tribalism, rhetoric and mockery that is also mentioned in the video, that division,

This isn't part of the video but it's a analogy and I'm speaking in general here, not just towards you Aesica, you don't see air but you know it's there, you can feel it, breathe it, you don't see brainwaves but you can still think, yes science does help to clarify it but if you want something more extensive think metaphysical, energies, spirits, dreams, love, other realms/dimensions, maybe it's just a human construct, a fabrication, maybe that's what you believe or maybe not, that's the type of subject we haven't fully understood or if we ever will, it is what is is, the 9/11 "Incident" for example recorded a spike in activity when people responded to said "Incident" doesn't that indicate more then we're able to perceive? far fetched? then perhaps consider the possibility that we're all interconnected?

I don't know what type of spiritual needs/journey's any of you maybe undertaking, their is more to life then what we been taught to believe, but I wish you well, positives and such, spread the love. ♥

edited February 2019
    it still relies on our cardinal senses, so you may find solace and comfort in that conformation bias but has anyone considered the possibility of anything else outside of that realm of this perception?

Yes actually. There are a lot of things that scientists have discovered that neither you nor I can normally see. The difference between that and the woo woo that people like this try to pass off is that there is evidence of these scientific phenomena. Acknowledging that there are things beyond our regular human perception is fine, and in fact every scientist will happily tell you that there are quite possibly many things we don't know about and have never perceived. However, those things remain irrelevant until we can actually know about them.

A common thread with woo woo artists is that they want to convince you that these things can simply be reasoned into existence - tell a good story and it all makes sense ( so long as you accept the premise, which hasn't really been explained ) so it must be true! It's up to you if that serves as a solid foundation for accepting the existence of something - me personally I want something more substantive. See science does this great thing where it actually does something with the knowledge that comes of it. Woo woo artists at best will write a book, and fatten their wallets.

either you do understand but don't want to admit to avoid being considered "Different" as to be ridiculed, like by our charming friend Lezard, disregarded from social conformity or you don't understand or care to either way

Yes rtma. I'm a total conformist, prone to just going with the crowd so as not to risk becoming an outsider. That's the spinnytop everyone knows and loves. :)

No don't worry, I get the general idea of what the guy is getting at. The problem is that it's all useless. There isn't really anything you can do with what he's saying. It's just 2 odd hours of having fun with the imagination and thinking up systems that are fun to think about. He's not really so different from one of us when we sit down and spend some time thinking up a power framework revamp - except that in that case, the time is spent on something that might yield some results.

it was referring to those people that adhere blindly to science as if it was absolute, a religion, similar dogma, different system, ironic isn't it?

It's not ironic at all. It's not even coincidental. People accept science and its premises because we're all sitting at a computer and communicating over the internet on a forum for a video game. These things didn't come from spirits or olympian gods. Conversely, I don't have anything around me that I can point to that did come from spirits or olympian gods. Furthermore, science doesn't even accept itself as absolute; the process of scientific discovery is a continuous one, with previous ideas being proven wrong and replaced by more accurate models as new information comes to light. Unlike religion, science doesn't have the ego to present itself as a system of absolute truths - it simply presents itself as the body of knowledge that we have discovered thus far, without the pretense of having figured out the entire universe before even exploring the vast majority of it.​​
    Air is (usually) invisible to the naked eye. But you can smell it, you can feel it (try concentrating on what your skin feels - even when it's still, which isn't often, air presses in on you), you can hear it move, sometimes you can taste it, get enough pollutants in it and you can see it (dust devils, smoke clouds, etc). It can be measured with instrumentation, to as precise a degree as you wish. There's nothing to be "taken on faith" unless you don't want to look into it.

Your analogy is almost as flawed as the original video, although of course not as flawed as Jones and his mass conspiracy theories (most of which fall apart on at least one of two bases: 1 - how do the conspirators benefit? and 2 - how is any large group supposed to keep a conspiracy secret for any length of time? Look at the Watergate conspirators - they all had a very good reason to keep the whole thing hidden, because failing to do so meant lengthy jail sentences, but it still lasted for less than two years before blowing wide open).

• itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    I don't think I have enough time for another Zeitgeist/VENUS PROJECT thingamajic.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited February 2019
    non conformist pink text

You know how many people these "don't be a conformist, be orange special" selfhelp booklet "all solutions for your life included for $399" thingamajig spergz end up helping?

Absolutely no one. (well, not entirely true, it does help the stuck up idiot who writes this crap by adding extra 0s to his already inflated bank account)

Want to be different and stand out from the crowd?

Go help at your local shelter. Donate blood. Cook up something, put up a stall in front of your house and offer a bowl to the poor and in need. Volunteer at a pet shelter.

HELP OTHERS that aren't as privileged to just be bored in their house and stuck up thinking "how can me tell others about me being special orange instead of conformist blue me me me me me me"​​
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    it was referring to those people that adhere blindly to science as if it was absolute, a religion, similar dogma, different system, ironic isn't it?

Those people? I have no idea who that is.

Also scientific dogma can refer to things that have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt, but that is a very different meaning than dogma in religion. The scientific method is all about disproving things (which is why it's full of things like "we are x.x% certain about this and that"), that is pretty much the opposite of religious dogma or dogma in a any traditional sense.
    I understand science is a tool to analyze the world around us, does also depend on the person using it and as fulfilling as it may seem, we been taught to accept it, embrace it, believe it, to confirm or be denied because of mass indoctrination/Acceptance, it still relies on our cardinal senses, so you may find solace and comfort in that conformation bias but has anyone considered the possibility of anything else outside of that realm of this perception? most would believe is beyond comprehension, because we weren't given any other options to explore, thus the doubt, disbelief, criticizing, tribalism, rhetoric and mockery that is also mentioned in the video, that division,
    Anything that exists beyond our perception range, and that cannot at least be supported via a hypothesis built from existing knowledge, just isn't worth lending any degree of credibility to. Part of why science is so important for understanding the world around us is that adherence to its methodologies encourages one to question what we know, and to discard claims without any real substance to them. Think of it as a form of information garbage filtering, if you will.

It's human nature to not only question the world around us, but also to attempt to fill in any unknowns with "maybes." If you don't approach these maybes in a logical, scientific manner, you're setting yourself up to drown in garbage/misleading information and alternative facts.
    This isn't part of the video but it's a analogy and I'm speaking in general here, not just towards you Aesica, you don't see air but you know it's there, you can feel it, breathe it, you don't see brainwaves but you can still think,
    We don't need to actually see something with our eyes to observe it. Air can be quantified, measured, smelled, felt, and even seen under the right circumstances. Hold out your hand, palm open, and wave it back and forth like you're fanning yourself. You can feel it offering resistance. Brainwaves (well, the electrical impulses that make the thinky thinky stuff happen) can be measured using the right instruments. We've even been able to manipulate these signals in rudimentary ways using technology.
    yes science does help to clarify it but if you want something more extensive think metaphysical, energies, spirits, dreams, love, other realms/dimensions,
    What purpose does thinking about such things--that which we cannot see, interact with, nor even prove the existence of--even accomplish for us? I could tell you that underpants gnomes are real, even though you can't see them, hear them, or even observe the results of anything they do. Why should you believe my claim? How would believing my claim improve your knowledge of the world? Right, it doesn't, because it's irrelevant nonsense. :)

Remember, the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim, not the one refuting it.

PS: "Dimensions" are length, width, depth, time, and beyond. A dimension is not an alternate reality/realm/etc.
    I could tell you that underpants gnomes are real, even though you can't see them, hear them, or even observe the results of anything they do. Why should you believe my claim?

omg i believe you! to what account do i make $$$ transfer​​
    edited February 2019
    In General reference; It's interesting how adverse/dismissive others are at understanding my messages.
    You don't have a message. You're pointing people to someone else's message.
    it was referring to those people that adhere blindly to science as if it was absolute, a religion, similar dogma, different system, ironic isn't it? if any of you watched the video he does explain a bit about this.
    Those people mostly don't exist, it's just a way of attacking people who don't agree with the speaker; "They don't disagree with me because I'm talking nonsense, they disagree with me because Religion of Science." Well, sorry, but usually that's a sign you're talking nonsense.
    I understand science is a tool to analyze the world around us, does also depend on the person using it and as fulfilling as it may seem, we been taught to accept it, embrace it, believe it
    People are not taught "believe in science". They are taught "doing this works".
    has anyone considered the possibility of anything else outside of that realm of this perception?
    Sure. There are plenty of things that are understood as out of scope for scientific investigation (for example, there is no scientific definition of good and evil, though given a definition science may be helpful in determining whether a particular real world action qualifies).
    you don't see brainwaves but you can still think
    With appropriate tools you can see quite a lot of brainwaves. We wouldn't even talk about 'brainwaves' if it weren't possible to see them.
    , yes science does help to clarify it but if you want something more extensive think metaphysical, energies, spirits, dreams, love, other realms/dimensions, maybe it's just a human construct, a fabrication, maybe that's what you believe or maybe not, that's the type of subject we haven't fully understood or if we ever will, it is what is is, the 9/11 "Incident" for example recorded a spike in activity when people responded to said "Incident" doesn't that indicate more then we're able to perceive? far fetched? then perhaps consider the possibility that we're all interconnected?
    If there's a detectable spike in activity, then it's an appropriate target of scientific inquiry.
    The problem with the supernatural is that the moment you can prove it exists, you're also proving it was never supernatural to begin with - it was always natural. That's a problem for people who push the supernatural, because the very moment they are vindicated is also the moment they are proven wrong. Not a great position to debate from.​​
    lezard21 wrote: »
    omg i believe you! to what account do i make $$$ transfer​​
    Excellent, bring it to my compound at [redacted]. We also serve complimentary punch.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    The problem with the supernatural is that the moment you can prove it exists, you're also proving it was never supernatural to begin with
    FnZgMqK.gif

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    After some deliberation I feel inclined to reply to a few posts.
    @spinnytop @aesica @aiqa Thank you for giving me varies degree of reasonable and rational explanation along with a few others despite the digression of this topic, my apology to spinny if my perception of your psychological character is misplaced, I don't apologize for trying to be truthful, I'm using the Spiral Dynamic's video as a reference point to understanding.

@lezard21 You seem to misconstrue the context yet again and ad hominem, you should be aware that one man/women alone isn't going to change the world for the better, people have tried, not saying not to try but the tribalism render us helpless on our own, as long as this system is used to distract us, manipulate us, exploit us, control us, how else do you think conformity works? it's a perpetuating cycle on circumstance, human nature and indoctrination but we have a choice to do this together to make change,

I surmise people choose the easier to just label and move on but consider this one variable of many, I don't expect anything to change here, this is a gaming forums after all, so what if the context has meaning, people like to compartmentalize, return to your own interests like everyone else, it's easier that way, right? :3

@jonsills I was making a analogy, like how do you explain colour to the blind or how do you explain music to the deaf? they have to open their eyes and ears to see and hear it themselves, before using scientific instrumentation to analyze it with meticulousness.

@pantagruel01 "You don't have a message. You're pointing people to someone else's message."
    Aside from a few threads I have attempted to do so, living a life attempting to understand the why behind the what is (like why are we treated this way? why do they not understand me? etc), to articulate the words for communication, the world we live in, the nature of humanity, the cycle of conditioning we're subjected to and more recently the aspect of levels of consciousnesses leading upto using the Spiral Dynamic's video as a reference point to understanding.
    An analogy applies here, I show you the door, it's up to you to walk thru it.

You talk about tribalism, but look at all these people who disagree on a daily basis coming together to tell you that your video is a fart in a champagne glass.​​
    edited February 2019
    You talk about tribalism, but look at all these people who disagree on a daily basis coming together to tell you that your video is a fart in a champagne glass.​​

Then their seems to be a degree of tribalism here, the conflict of perceptions/perspectives, How is this being disagreed upon? to clarify this has nothing to do with the business (Construct/Indoctrine), is this something you cannot interpret about Consciousness? because it cannot be seen outside of the actions of physical form and mass consensus considering it's only a state of being awake or asleep (Maybe it is), so it's considered useless to you? their is meaning behind the words, even if it seems philosophical/metaphysical/speculative.
    Post edited by rtma on

Then their seems to be a degree of tribalism here, the conflict of perceptions/perspectives.
    Well, we're all agreed that we aren't in your tribe, but that doesn't say anything about our tribalism.
    edited February 2019
    Then their seems to be a degree of tribalism here, the conflict of perceptions/perspectives, How is this being disagreed upon?

So I tell you that people in this thread often disagree with each other, and to you that is an indication of tribalism? I think you don't even know what tribalism is. When people behave in a tribal manner it means they go out of their way to pretend they agree with each other for the purpose of producing the illusion of solidarity, primarily to pursue the goal of keeping the group together and defeating outside forces viewed as other tribes.

What you'll notice in this thread is that individuals are responding to you, often in different ways. Individuals who disagree with each other on a daily basis about a myriad of topics. You're not facing tribal opposition, you're facing opposition from several individuals who have no allegiance to one another. In fact some of them quite dislike each other. It's about as opposite a tribe as you can get.
    to clarify this has nothing to do with the business (Construct/Indoctrine), is this something you cannot interpret about Consciousness? because it cannot be seen outside of the actions of physical form and mass consensus considering it's only a state of being awake or asleep (Maybe it is), so it's considered useless to you? their is meaning behind the words, even if it seems philosophical/metaphysical/speculative.

You need to look up the definition of "word salad".

Look, it's fun to imagine stuff, but you need to be able to avoid getting in your own head over it. I know you have some... stuff, that makes you more prone to doing that, but there are people that will help you learn how to avoid that sort of behavior. This sort of thing just isn't healthy. It's fine to explore these ideas, but when you become so obsessed that your reaction to those ideas being criticized is to throw out accusations of tribalism as well as disparaging remarks that only make sense in the context of the ideas that you're defending then... well, you're falling victim to the very mentality that produces tribal behaviors.​​