test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bad Voodoo (help)

Hey guys, I have been playing for a long time however never really got very far (like level 20 at most) due to my computer being so bad it blew up on even the lowest settings.

So now I'm here with a concept but no clue how to execute. I am completely in love with the Sovereign Sons gear and I love the whole voodoo vibe. Currently have a concept of a voodoo zombie who broke his master's mind control and now he's all hero and wonderful while also being a voodoo practitioner, turning the powers against them.

This gives me a nice run of nemeses to go against and a story arc, but no idea for a build! I tried to make a in close supernatural melee build using the whole slashing and biting zombie deal, but it isn't my style. I'm much more of a ranged guy. The Witch archetype has some good healing stuff but nobody I know plays this so I am usually soloing making healing not that viable.

Advice for a noob? Should I go healing and dive in to try to make new friends? Or is there a nice voodoo themed DPS or tank build I could have a go at!

Comments

• hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    The Infernal Supernatural set is probably what I'd use if I'm going for a zombie voodoo vibe.

It has Voodoo Doll as a block & Curse which is literally your character stabbing a voodoo doll to stun the target so it should fit the theme perfectly.

Obviously these 2 powers alone aren't enough for a whole build, but it's somewhere to start! In my head a voodoo theme would work for a CCer (putting people into a trance using ego sleep comes to mind), but if you prefer ranged DPS you could try a Defile based DPS build?