test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback Thread: Nightmare Invasion

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
Use this thread to discuss any changes made to Nightmare Invasion event in this current PTS cycle.

FC.31.20190108.4

Nightmare Invasion Event
  • Added Helmet Ribbon, Hangings Chains, Thorn Horns and Spiral Horns to the event vendor.
  • Added Roar costume transformation to the event vendor.
  • Added Ink (formerly Null) Kitten action figure to the debugger store.
  • Added no skin versions materials to the Bone Spikes costumes.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

BBCode:
[color="#ff0000"]Bug
Where it happens
What happens[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#ff0000">Bug
Where it happens
What happens</font>

Please format any suggestions you have in the following format:
Suggestion
Your suggestion

BBCode:
[color="#4a86e8"]Suggestion
Your suggestion[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#4a86e8">Suggestion
Your suggestion</font>

​​

Comments

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Horns Thorns seem to be clipping near the shoulders at around 60% and up Body Mass. But I guess that's expected. As for the Hanging chains, they're flat as paper... Is it not possible to make them slightly bulkier?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
    Horns Thorns seem to be clipping near the shoulders at around 60% and up Body Mass. But I guess that's expected. As for the Hanging chains, they're flat as paper... Is it not possible to make them slightly bulkier?

Anything that uses cloth physics cannot have any 'bulk' to it.​​
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    <font color="#4a86e8">Suggestion
    Hanging Chain. Add a front version to emblem</font>
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    Suggestion
    Please consider moving the Spiral Horns to the side accessory location instead - their placement now rather clips with just about every side accessory, and they'd go great with numerous top accessories. Their main mass is situated more around the sides!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    10/10 on all the costumes both from event and lockbox​​
  • Options
    breaditebreadite Posts: 18 Arc User
    Suggestion
    Please consider moving the Spiral Horns to the side accessory location instead - their placement now rather clips with just about every side accessory, and they'd go great with numerous top accessories. Their main mass is situated more around the sides!

This. Might as well put them on as a side piece since you can't really work them with any side piece. At least there'd be some top pieces that could actually fit between them
  • Options
    littlemissmarshlittlemissmarsh Posts: 12 Arc User
    Suggestion
    being seconded, the horns would likely work better in the side accessory spot, to be combined with some other odds and ends founds in the top accessory spot

call me kat | she/they/nyan | nonbinary / catgirlgender

I cwose my eyes and seize it! UwU
    I cwench my fist and beat it! OwO
    I wight my towch and buwn it! ☆w☆
    I am the beast I wowship! ΦwΦ

• Options
    jessypranksterjessyprankster Posts: 26 Arc User
    Suggestion

This, please.
    "When in doubt, spam Ebon Ruin! It works! 90% of the time!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    <font color="#4a86e8">Suggestion:

I’ve always thought the skulls were wasted as a head type. If you move them to Hear Wear (as well) you can still use them as a head in partial.

Reason is you would be able to make very interesting mask with the skull openings. More tailor options with it.

As they are now, it’s limiting. It’s creepy animal skull look or nothing.
  • Options
    dexgreaserdexgreaser Posts: 2 Arc User
    Suggestion

ummm yes to this
  • Options
    Suggestion

please this T_T! they could serve as top accessories and side accessories!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Suggestion

:+1:

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Very interesting how all these first time posters came in to push for same thing.....peculiar
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    it's almost as if they saw something in the discord saying to go to the feedback thread

spooky
  • Options
    breaditebreadite Posts: 18 Arc User
    Very interesting how all these first time posters came in to push for same thing.....peculiar

It's almost like when people made this suggestion in the CO Discord and Kaiserin said to voice it in the PTS thread they actually did just that.
  • Options
    ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    Suggestion
    I did notice the new Spiral Horns clipped with a lot of side accessories. I don't know if that qualifies as a bug or not, though. May we please get some adjustment of the horns? I am not sure which is easier, to change how they look or to move them to a Side Accessory. But I thought it was worth mentioning.
    ​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • Options
    Echo echo!
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    it's almost as if they saw something in the discord saying to go to the feedback thread

spooky
    To add to that, I recognize several of them as discord users (at least I think I do!) so if it was being implied that they're throwaway alt accounts made for the sake of upvoting an idea, yeah I'm pretty sure that's nonsense. Hi discord people. <3
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »

what about making it have a + cross-section instead of -?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »

what about making it have a + cross-section instead of -?
    Pretty sure what she means is that anything with those physics can't be more than a 2-dimensional plane. Having 2 of them in a + pattern would still require them to move together, and that's probably where the restriction lies.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
This discussion has been closed.