test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steve Austin bug?!?

sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
So I tried to add the /bind 0 “++walk” command to toggle walking. Initially it worked, but now my walk animation seems to be gone. Instead of a walk, now it just gives me slow motion movement . . . even if I'm doing my athletic backflips when I back up it is in slow motion. Pretty cool looking, but not what I was shooting for. :/

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Best Answer

• hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You will only do the walk animation if you don't have your travel power active. Otherwise you will just be moving in slow motion.

Answers

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Might be silly.... have you tried hitting 0 again to turn it off ?
  • sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Might be silly.... have you tried hitting 0 again to turn it off ?

Sorry, to clarify . . . yes, I can turn it off; but what I am trying to do is
    1. have a walk toggle key, and
    2. have the walk animation linked to it (instead of a slow motion run).

*Edit: It looks like I can use the "++walk" toggle, but the walk animation is just broken.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    hemslord wrote: »
    You will only do the walk animation if you don't have your travel power active. Otherwise you will just be moving in slow motion.

^
    Dat.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
    hemslord wrote: »

Thank you! That makes sense. I move around with athletics on 90% of the time so I missed the fact that it was off the few times the walk animation worked.