What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eidolon ASSaulted

1235»

Comments

• Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I stopped trying to keep track of the debuff UI bar. It's just a mess. All it takes is for someone to bring a Gadgeteer toon to apply 50 different crap debuffs to even push Armor Piercing out of the screen.​​
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    I've seen SC refresh fail to often to ignore it like that. And I still don't understand why status effect names can't be prefixed to order them a bit. :/
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    aiqa wrote: »
    I've seen SC refresh fail to often to ignore it like that. And I still don't understand why status effect names can't be prefixed to order them a bit. :/
    They could probably be given a new set of names, unless things like rupture effects check for "status effect named bleed" rather than "status effect tagged as bleed", which I don't think they do. However, how does that actually help the problem? It just puts them in a different impossible to read order.
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Well if you have like resistance debuffs prefixed with a 1, important status effects that are used to proc stuff off with certain sets (chill, clinging flames, ions, bleeds, etc) prefixed with a 2, less important stuff prefixed with a 3, stuff you don't need to watch at all prefixed with a 4. Then at least stuff you want to pay attention to wont get pushed of screen.
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    What would be really nice would be if the debuffs that actually applied to my attacks showed above the rest. Or even just leave off the icons of all the debuffs not related to me. If I am rolling Elect, why do I care how many stacks of Bleed there are?
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Woo wow wow lightning was so good power.
    Thx for nice advises. o3o
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Successful runs take much less time to upload o3o​​
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Successful run goes always quick and fail run is waste for over hour. o3o
  • Options
  • Options

Seems my negative ion hit the red once. o3o
  • Options
    edited January 2019

My personal recommend Tips for AoED healer;
    1. Move together with DPS to apply damage buffs. Deal damage by your self sometimes.
    2. Rez DPS shall be the most part for AoED as healer because AoRP should tunnel and AoPM must care for all MT, tunnel-heal and also a Crowd Controller.
    3. Do not die as possible. Self rez is must for all healer build.
    4. Heal MT with AoRP, AoPM healers at green debuff occur. Ranged DPS having Become Doomlord/Celestial may help rezzing DPS. All healers priority is to make MT and CCer survive.
    5. [Life Essense] is cool. o3o

My personal recommend Tips for AoPM healer;
    1. Position of AoPM is mid of AoED and tunnel-heal.
    2. Heal MT but keep in mind CCer and also tunnel heal. If tunnel-heal die,MT die. If CC down, Eido is healed to max so soon.
    4. Heal MT with tunnel while green debuff. It is very hard for single tunnel-healer to keep MT alive alone under the green heal debuff.

My personal recommend Tips for AoRP healer;
    1. You are a tunnel-heal. Keep heal MT the most, sometime help CCer in necessary if AoPM healer can't do. Do not even care for the amount of DPS dead. MT can die while you rez the people. It means wipe. Keep in mind, you are part of MT.
    2. Take single target heal with high amount. [Iniquity] is good.
    Post edited by monaahiru on
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Failed. Usual Eidolon that we know well.
    I'm so glad to show you how painful he is. o3o
  • Options
    Usual Eido when randos show up hoping to ride coat tails u3u​​
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    We can't use chat except for command bind. We can't AFK even for WC during run.
    I would just say welcome to the true endgame. o3o

BTW foxi, can you give us a favor to post the video from view of CCer in the Eido run? I want to learn how to CC Eido. I understand how it is a hard work.
  • Options
    monaahiru wrote: »
    BTW foxi, can you give us a favor to post the video from view of CCer in the Eido run? I want to learn how to CC Eido. I understand how it is a hard work.

I already did that a year ago o3o

short one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aDMC02LXTw

long one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oky4S1pKm0

Only new thing is CCing bugged reds, and that is the same as CCing Ape hearts. Really there isn't all that much to CCing Eido. You have about 3 seconds to get all the reds held: para/sleep if bugged, stunned if not bugged.​​
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Only new thing is CCing bugged reds, and that is the same as CCing Ape hearts. Really there isn't all that much to CCing Eido. You have about 3 seconds to get all the reds held: para/sleep if bugged, stunned if not bugged.​​
    Or you can stun one or two, para/sleep the others, return to the ones you stunned. Which you can also do at Ape and is slightly faster than the usual para/sleep all three people use.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

My personal recommend Tips for ranged DPS;
    1.Try to survive more better then melee DPS at geyser phases. Melee DPS looks sometime hard to escape from them. Don't stick together so much with your teammates if you feel geysers fall down coming soon. Make a space each other and will be a very easy escape for everyone.
    2.Take self rez as one of your power. Death and rez are also good and quick self debuff remover. [Phoenix Tear] is a self rez 'device' but its a big GCR eater. A power [Rebirth] with no adv. shall be a reasonable selection.
    (Well, the best is not to die though...)
    3.Become Doomlord or Become Celestial helps a lot in situation such like healers down or during green heal debuff making MT health very low (its very hard for single tunnel healer to keep MT alive. AoPM healer or even AoED healer may also help MT heal. In that case it is difficult for healers move to rez DPS). Both become devices are very powerful team rez.
    Do not forget to activate your TP after you use become devices.
    4.Stay close to your group's position (left, mid or right) to prep for green phase unless other phase and keep hitting Eidolon until just before greens starts to show up. Look around wide view or your back during you are still hitting Eidolon. If greens spawn close from your position, you can just change target quick with more less movement.
    5. During green phase count up till 9 in your mind and if you decide its hard to kill in 10 sec, do not hesitate blocking to survive huge AoE explosion. Eido heals small amount by greens explosion but it is not so serious like reds can occur. Surviving and keep forms stacking at max are much higher priority for ranged DPS. If you have Become Doomlord or Become Celestial at this moment, rez dead melee DPS at this time. But take care to do not activate it around geyser phases. Or you die.
    6. Do not shoot reds mindless. Be calmly and follow zone chat and teams.
    (If Eidolon still attacking MT after reds summoned, it shall be a time to keep attacking Eidolon but depends on where reds summoned. If any red appear too much close to Eidolon himself, leader will judge and decide the priority. This seems to be case-by-case)
    7. Try to kill yellows before Eidolon summons next greens. Keep hitting yellows till greens appear. You shall change your target to green because of priority but if yellows remain during green phase, portal guardians may kill healers and us easy under we are applied green debuffs.
    8. After Eidolon life are less then 200k, it shall be a time to keep attacking Eidolon even he start to summon greens. We can defeat him before greens explode, but do not forget to block after you kill Eidolon. Greens explodes even after Eido is dead. If Eido summoned reds at this moment, just follow zone announce. Reds are able to heal Eido to max amount even this moment. (I think Crowd Controller may hold them but no idea from me.)

Ranged DPS are lower in damages then melee DPS but even though ranged are very helpful with the mobility.

I have no idea for melee DPS/tank/CC. I haven't done them by myself yet. o3o
    Post edited by monaahiru on
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    spinnytop wrote: »
    snip.​​
    It looks like the device you using is only [Psionic Accelerator] and Distinguished thing as your CC gear.

Nuub question, is your TP Super Speed r3?
    And wut is the elec-like-power you using after Psionic Accelerator before you shooting [Telekinetic Assault] at green phase? Is it [Electrocute]?
    And at red phase you using [Ego Storm] with adv or R3 on two reds? I couldn't find out 3rd red orb CCed or you just damaging it from the video.

I ask everything because I need to know everything for the future in case I have to CC by my self. It looks very different from CCing big ape hearts.
    (I still don't feel I can CC eido like as you with my CC build that is able to do ape)

Give meh Ur proh Tips for more and more! o3o
  • Options
    The main thing about CCing Eido that is different than Ape is that you need to be able to pop 3 stuns of 12+ second duration for 3rd-bar reds that do not bug. And, actually, you can kind of get around that with 2 stuns and a sleep/paralyze. Also, being able to stay alive while taking heavy DoT is pretty important, too.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
  • Options
    So, we did another run at Eddy last night. Unsuccessful, but still, there were a lot of people there and the only way to learn it is to do it. I was CCing and I learned some new tricks that will make me better next time. I think the other CCer was a first-timer and was also learning as we went. I noticed other people picking up various tactics as the fight went forward.

I would be happy to take a run at Eddy anytime I am on, even to the point of ignoring other Cosmics. I think with enough practice, enough people will become good enough that we can do it on a regular basis. But it is going to take the Cajones/Ovarios to keep failing a bunch of times. But, I am willing to fail him to death, if anyone else is.

Once we go through a few weeks of training, I think we can get to the point where we can reliably take him down. Then we are back to a potential of 56 GCR per day, plus TA runs.

For me, personally, I am sick of his sh*t sitting there like he's all something and I am willing to put in the time to get enough people good enough that we can beat him regularly. I mean, the point is, we are heroes. If you want to be something else, go play some other game, but I want to be a hero who can beat the baddest of the bad.

Who is with me?

So, I started this thread about a year-and-a-half ago. Took a while to get people motivated, but I am glad to see that now there are generally multiple Eido runs per day. I knew we could get around the "bugs" if we put some effort into it. Thanks to those who were cheerleaders alongside me and to the folks that organize.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
  • Options
    It looks like the device you using is only [Psionic Accelerator] and Distinguished thing as your CC gear.

Correct.
    Nuub question, is your TP Super Speed r3?

Correct.
    And wut is the elec-like-power you using after Psionic Accelerator before you shooting [Telekinetic Assault] at green phase? Is it [Electrocute]?

That is Mental Storm.
    And at red phase you using [Ego Storm] with adv or R3 on two reds? I couldn't find out 3rd red orb CCed or you just damaging it from the video.

If I'm using Ego Storm is has the advantage. Also if you meant TK Maelstrom, I take the advantage for more range.

I ask everything because I need to know everything for the future in case I have to CC by my self. It looks very different from CCing big ape hearts.
    (I still don't feel I can CC eido like as you with my CC build that is able to do ape)

Give meh Ur proh Tips for more and more! o3o

Well, it is the biggest CC challenge in the game, and the most fun! \owo/​​