test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holiday Costume Contest!

We're having a Holiday Costume Contest tomorrow at 4pm PT, live on this page and on our Twitch channel! Come participate for rewards, or watch it live!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11054073

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Will we be able to kill Megalodon Shark after the CC and at least get dev tokens?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I doubt since Megalodon/Negalodon is more a Halloween thing. I'd be up for a surprise Clarence though.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    I doubt since Megalodon/Negalodon is more a Halloween thing. I'd be up for a surprise Clarence though.

What if it's Megalodon just with a small christmas hat?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Then I'll be happy with the Christmas theme :)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It’s not a kill something token CC...never was.

It was just added fun.

Unless advertised as such, don’t assume
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    Too bad i will not be there as my elf might get something
    screenshot-2018-12-20-02-00-27.jpg

screenshot-2018-12-20-02-00-29.jpg
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Figures... well better get polishing my christmas costume. But doubt devs are interested in boof guys in festive suits.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Well, had loads of fun smashing Clarences while Kais and Taco were judging :)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Apparently none of the devs have ever seen A Christmas Story. :|
    Apparently none of the devs have ever seen A Christmas Story. :|
    Explain plz.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jebidiahbeetus#4643 jebidiahbeetus Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Explain plz.

Attended the CC with my toon wearing the pink bunny suit. Devs hosting the livestream would say your character's name and give their thoughts on the outfit. When devs reached my toon Kael just said "uhh" then moved onto next person instead of quoting any of the lines.
    Explain plz.
    Attended the CC with my toon wearing the pink bunny suit. Devs hosting the livestream would say your character's name and give their thoughts on the outfit. When devs reached my toon Kael just said "uhh" then moved onto next person instead of quoting any of the lines.
    Hmm... maybe he was thinking of something else? Pink bunny suits are def not traditional Christmas wear.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • arliekkosarliekkos Posts: 14 Arc User
    It's a pretty classic holiday movie so I'm guessing/hoping hasn't seen it. That was a pretty epic outfit by the way.
  • A movie played for a whole 24 hours on one station every year isn't traditional, right.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/FrcDXI4cZyA
    does this ring any bells?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    You can’t expect someone to get all references.
    A movie played for a whole 24 hours on one station every year isn't traditional, right.
    I was just saying that pink bunny costumes are normally an Easter thing, that is all.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Thanks god for Twitch VOD so I can watch what a missed :grimace:
    A lot of really nice costumes~
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • starguardsmanstarguardsman Posts: 23 Arc User
    Have all the winners been contacted for prize delivery? Rewt@Sunturion here - Thanks. :)​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I'm always surprised that they never post screen shots of the winners here. How on earth are they supposed to get glory unending?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • arliekkosarliekkos Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yep, they really should post the shots. :)
  • arliekkos wrote: »
    It's a pretty classic holiday movie so I'm guessing/hoping hasn't seen it. That was a pretty epic outfit by the way.

I have seen it, but not in like....twenty years. Sorry for Captain America-ing! :)