test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20181127.3 - Winter Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2018 in PTS - The Archive
Winter Event
  • Added Teddy head, coat, pants, gloves, and boots costumes to the event store. These costumes were previously available in the Teddy ZEN store set.
  • Added Ice Cape, Owl Head, Sheer Mask, Puffy Pants, Bunny Slippers, Neck Warmer costumes to the event store.
  • These costumes will be distributed over the winter event.
  • Added Fur Hat and Teddy tail costume to the debugger store. These can drop from the Yellow Holiday Cracker.
  • Removed the old Grandfather Winter and Wintertide gear from the store. Replaced them with versions that give bonuses to your superstats.
  • Enabled Nightmare and Liberated Clarence on PTS.

Misc
  • Addressed an issue where many mods did not display their type.
​​

Comments

• Is the owl head from the veteran avian costume set?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    This is nothing like the avian pack, It's a completely new costume
    gX1RBIL.png

I Guess i'm making my Owl mage after all tiger-25.gif
    time to search for more support builds​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited December 2018
    may as well post all the costumes before going to sleep, but this will hit live tomorrow anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    xsTZeWR.pnggX1RBIL.png
    a7J8T91.pngiicffK1.png
    Zs64LbY.png0K1ZNAF.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • You didn't show Neck Warmer :b I think those pants will suit my clown nicely, reminds me of something a jester would wear.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    may as well post all the costumes before going to sleep, but this will hit live tomorrow anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    xsTZeWR.pnggX1RBIL.png
    a7J8T91.pngiicffK1.png
    Zs64LbY.png0K1ZNAF.png​​

Not all. Like Kaiz said, some will be released throughout the winter event. Kinda digging the cape.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Owl head is disappointing...it’s jist a head. No neck piece, no beak mouth accessory...not even those weird eyes for eye accessory.

I never like pieces like this that are just...a head, no animation no variations (like different owl types) just this weird fur head (dems ain’t feather)

If there was an owl head I would expect like eyebrow and mouth pieces.

I mean that weird beak could have been fun to play with
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Wow, I can't wait to be the most stylish canine on the block(s).
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Guess I could grind for that sheer mask...
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    dat cape fancy as smuckers boi, gonna be grindin for that!​​
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    the ice shard cape doesn't include ice as a material?
    edited December 2018
    You didn't show Neck Warmer :b
    6d8.jpeg
    It doesn't exist in PTS
    Not all. Like Kaiz said, some will be released throughout the winter event. Kinda digging the cape.
    please do NOT quote the whole post with all the images for memory leak's sake​​ and to avoid flooding the forums
    Post edited by avianos on
  • avianos wrote: »
    You didn't show Neck Warmer :b
    6d8.jpeg
    It doesn't exist in PTS
    please do NOT quote the whole post with all the images for memory leak's sake​​ and to avoid flooding the forums

So all the other costume pieces but that one were on the PTS?
    What did i just said about quoting posts?​​
    What did i just said about quoting posts?

all the gifs \owo/​​
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    While it's visually annoying, browsers are totally capable of figuring out that the same image occurs twice on the same page.
    Here is the Holiday Neck Warmer, a small PTS patch added it
    4eQFVdI.png​​
  • grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User

That Ice shard cape looks fantastic.

Is the "Cape ice" attachment compatible with all other backs, or is it exclusive to "mantle ice" ?
    I ask because sometime cool capes are stuck with their mantle ( "mantle victory wings" and "cape victory wings" for example)

Capes need a overhaul...so many are locked behind certain mantles and some mantles don’t have all capes.

Big mess.
    edited December 2018
    Here is the Holiday Neck Warmer, a small PTS patch added it
    4eQFVdI.png

Was this added on live yet or is this gonna be a week 3/4 thing? o3o Keep thinking I see people wearing this but it's not on the vendor​​
    Yeah I think you are seeing the other fur one which is a easy drop these days
This discussion has been closed.