test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 12/18/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2018 in Release Notes
Winter Event
  • Fixed a bug where the action figure missions were not triggering properly.
  • Added Snowball Roll and Blizzard costume transformations to the event store.
  • Added High Five emote to the event store.
  • The new Emotes and Costume Transformations can also be obtained in the Striped Holiday Cracker.
  • Added Squall archetype to the event store. This Archetype will appear in the store later on in the event.
  • Added additional exchange options in the Toy Master store.
  • March of the Mecha Soldiers open mission now requires defeating the mecha soldiers to progress through various parts of the open mission. This is to address players rushing ahead and leaving other players behind.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    I had some Clarence action figures in the mail from last year (forgot to auction them). Retrieved them and now they're bound? Looked last night and I could turn them in for currency to the Toy Master but I waited to see if there would be a fix today. No fix and now I can't even turn them in to the Toy Master!?

Is any of this intentional?

• Options
    atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Winter Event
    • March of the Mecha Soldiers open mission now requires defeating the mecha soldiers to progress through various parts of the open mission. This is to address players rushing ahead and leaving other players behind.
    ​​

Thank
    GOD.
    The less speedrunners, the better
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • Options
    joonabug42joonabug42 Posts: 13 Arc User
    When you turn in the toy parts to toymaster, ALL parts for that toy are being deleted from your inventory, even if they were in your bank at the time.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    joonabug42 wrote: »
    When you turn in the toy parts to toymaster, ALL parts for that toy are being deleted from your inventory, even if they were in your bank at the time.
    Not new. Store in an alt, hideout, or SG bank.
  • Options
    meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
    Wasn't it planned to turn the AF collection missions into stores last year to adress the issue of all instances of AF parts being deleted when turning them in?
  • Options
    joonabug42joonabug42 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Not new. Store in an alt, hideout, or SG bank.

Doesn't matter if this is a new concern or old hat. I already lost quite a few parts before I noticed this was happening. These quests are repeatable and now I've lost a ton of progress towards future completion.
  • Options
    You could also get the mission, collect all the parts, mission completes, mail them to your self, turn the mission in, get the email and repeat. It's a boring, silly thing to do but I've tried it and it works as much as you try it.
    ADD Altaholic known as @Rejolt in game. I'm a dork, but hopefully a harmless one.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    So this high five emote looks more like a cheer than an actual high five, do you actually high five someone if they also have the emote?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I say, I have been doing the Misfit Toy daily with multiple characters to make sure I will gather enough tokens in order to buy all the new costumes, but the more time I spend on the Misfit Toys the more it diminish my enjoyment to the game and makes want to play something else (GOD I wish I was playing Devil May Cry 4) thanks god I'm watching/listening youtube videos on the same time
    This time pandering busy work, just like the first week of Bloodmoon, it's freaking BORING

If all the 1st weeks of Holiday Events are going to be like that then consider some more additions to break the nothingness which is happening​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    The perk "Misfit" has been removed from the perk list, and apparently replaced with "Misfit Toy", but the latter is not credited to anybody, including people who satisfied it's requirements in previous years.

Defeating Black Harlequin in his lair does not grant the perk Misfit Toy, although according to the perk's TT, that is the requirement.

The macro-perk Winter Warrior still indicates it needs the 'Misfit' perk (not the new 'Misfit Toy'), and on characters who already achieved it, have retained credit for both the old 'misfit' on that perks list, as well as Winter Warrior.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    WE NEED SANTA BAG COSTUME BACK PIECE!!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    I say, I have been doing the Misfit Toy daily with multiple characters to make sure I will gather enough tokens in order to buy all the new costumes, but the more time I spend on the Misfit Toys the more it diminish my enjoyment to the game and makes want to play something else (GOD I wish I was playing Devil May Cry 4) thanks god I'm watching/listening youtube videos on the same time
    This time pandering busy work, just like the first week of Bloodmoon, it's freaking BORING

If all the 1st weeks of Holiday Events are going to be like that then consider some more additions to break the nothingness which is happening

I feel like I could cook an egg on this post.​​
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I feel like I could cook an egg on this post.
    Cooking is fun, I have been cooking 1 year now as a Hobby, while getting better and better at it and I love Dessert Recipes :grin:
    Learning to Cook eggs is one of the first steps of getting into cooking basics
    How are you going to cook the egg? Boiled? Fried? Omelette? Scrambled? Sunny Side Up? Baked or Shirred?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Cooking is fun, I have been cooking 1 year now as a Hobby, while getting better and better at it and I love Dessert Recipes :grin:
    Learning to Cook eggs is one of the first steps of getting into cooking basics
    How are you going to cook the egg? Boiled? Fried? Omelette? Scrambled? Sunny Side Up? Baked or Shirred?

Pass the egg nog o3o​​
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
    n8mcd wrote: »
    The perk "Misfit" has been removed from the perk list, and apparently replaced with "Misfit Toy", but the latter is not credited to anybody, including people who satisfied it's requirements in previous years.

Defeating Black Harlequin in his lair does not grant the perk Misfit Toy, although according to the perk's TT, that is the requirement.

The macro-perk Winter Warrior still indicates it needs the 'Misfit' perk (not the new 'Misfit Toy'), and on characters who already achieved it, have retained credit for both the old 'misfit' on that perks list, as well as Winter Warrior.

Misfit was not removed, it will become visible (if not already completed) when Clarence appears since it is related to him.

Misfit Toy appears to have stopped working when the Finkle Foundry mission was moved to the alert version years ago.​​
  • Options
    lan#8253 lan Posts: 34 Arc User
    My kittehs needz haz!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    The back piece i want c7ddf31d23c5b67e9854a51f53f0c31b.jpg i guess you could put a santa hat on him

Come to think of it would be cool for a side kick "or back buddy"

Clinging Sidekick Agate back piece. owo
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    n8mcd wrote: »

Misfit was not removed, it will become visible (if not already completed) when Clarence appears since it is related to him.

Misfit Toy appears to have stopped working when the Finkle Foundry mission was moved to the alert version years ago.​​
    Hehe, I just checked all my characters and none has that completed.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters