test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update the character creater

More skin color options, a few body slides are missing as well.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    I heard it's coming right after they put the weapon skins in the Nemesis creator.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    They won’t put any more skin colors because of the illusion of nudity.....as if cat girls and pitch white isn’t nude.

It’s a silly rule they are standing behind even though you can make pale skin tights...they need to just stop fighting that battle, it’s not working or valid.
  • tirelesswayfarertirelesswayfarer Posts: 17 Arc User
    Agreed. The current skin color restrictions are more effective at inhibiting creativity than preventing nudity as many have likely witnessed in the game. I wish they'd just give us the same colors for both tights and skin as well as stop tinting the chest and back decals; or, any decals for that matter.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Would LUV for the camera to be moveable while zoomed in so you can get a closer look at foot wear. And for the color pallet to be equal for skin color and tights.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Would LUV for the camera to be moveable while zoomed in so you can get a closer look at foot wear. And for the color pallet to be equal for skin color and tights.
    alright.

So these may prove to be a little frustrating.

Bind to two keys.

turns it off
    /CostumeCreator.MouseRotate3D 0

turns it on
    /CostumeCreator.MouseRotate3D 1

This will help you get a different point of view on your character model.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I get the "no more skin colours cause bobs and vegana" for different shades of pinks
    But I don't get whats preventing them from adding more tones of blue beyond "hypothermia death" and "ME WANT COOKIE OM NOM NOM!"​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    One of our devs is a butt naked lizard thing half the time. Add all the skin colors o3o​​