test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make event vehicles great again!

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
One thing that's disappointed me lately is that the event vehicles have boring junk as weapons, thus the only reason to have them is to get the vehicle itself and that's just an alternate appearance really.

Some in the past have had interesting weapons, not GREAT weapons, but not the usual junk.

Perhaps add special vehicle weapons to the event store next time?
ChampsWiki
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My characters

Comments

• Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Maybe weapons with visual effects or something that set them apart. For the really non-traditional vehicles. Cuz if you think about it, the image of the lotus vehicle firing a barrage of missiles? Or super-mage characters on vehicles doing the same. Not very spellcaster-y.
  • Options
    Oooh, like a barrage of icicles for a winter thing?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Something like that I guess. I didn't really have a detailed idea when I replied.
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Problem with any vehicle update is that the whole vehicle system needs more works than it's worth (for Cryptic).

So I think vehicles are currently considered a huge headache system that the devs are happy to ignore.
  • Options
    aiqa wrote: »
    Problem with any vehicle update is that the whole vehicle system needs more works than it's worth (for Cryptic).

So I think vehicles are currently considered a huge headache system that the devs are happy to ignore.
    And yet Kais keeps making new ones...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    A few recolours wont change anything to the overall system.