test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] classrooms interior for ravenswood academy

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Suggestions Box
Just a little suggestion

Like the title '' classrooms interior for ravenswood academy '' would be great to see interiors for ravenswood academy like classroom, and great place to make roleplay or add missions for that place,somewhat similar to those social interiors like WCOC and MCPD armory, mutant lab, workshop, ect

Comments

• I would love to see that, too, actually
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    I'm not even a Roleplayer and I would like to see ravenswood academy becoming an interior Social Instance

Seeing the buildings just being there with no use feels like placeholder wasted material​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • erebusworldserebusworlds Posts: 9 Arc User
    true, lot of buildings, no interior,
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018
    The big issue is that map designing is a liiiittle ways out of reach at this time. Our man Tumorboy came back to craft the Nemesis alert's map for us. Tumorboy is also the man to thank for creating the PH Theater and the hideouts' maps. The ability for the development team to create maps and instances at this time is hindered significantly. Though I do agree it would be lovely to see Ravenswood get an interior. Maybe one day.​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot