test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank You, Stan.

In memory of Stan Lee, we've added his trademark glasses to the game, now free for everyone. Excelsior.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11015373

Comments

• Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Love it =)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    It's a start. B)
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    That's a pretty solid Stan Lee costume (and using swinging, of course...), though it should be smiling, when did you ever see a Stan Lee pic where he wasn't grinning?
  • Options
    starguardsmanstarguardsman Posts: 24 Arc User
    agdypF6.jpg

I have a feeling that the Generalissimo himself would approve. B)
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    ^ Now THAT is brilliant!
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I haven't checked, what's different about those glasses that's different from the original pair of aviator glasses?
  • Options
    servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    I haven't checked, what's different about those glasses that's different from the original pair of aviator glasses?

There are additional material options for the lenses that the regular aviators don't have. Stan had several styles over the years for his prescription specs, which is appropriate. Excelsior!

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    There are additional material options for the lenses that the regular aviators don't have. Stan had several styles over the years for his prescription specs, which is appropriate. Excelsior!
    Some of the new options are see-through lenses so you can actually see your eyes while wearing them.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters