test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mailing Account Bound Items? Help!

Hey gang, having an issue with Champions Online's mailing system,

Issue: Can't mail item to myself even though it's account bound and I've done it once already.

I bought the Super-Magnifier for a growth based character only to find out that, over the Summer (according to July 17th's patch notes https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1211564/release-notes-7-17-2018 ) , they got rid of the FX on Miniaturization Drive, rendering the whole 8 Enrage + Mini Drive + Nano Swarm for ridiculous growth fun moot.

Now Super-Magnifier is really the only way for a big character (albeit temporarily cause of combat) but the build is a total bust now. I want to delete this character since it's taking up a Freeform slot (Not a lifetime sub) but I don't want to lose the Magnifier since that'd be 10 bucks down the toilet.

I looked into mailing the item to myself and it worked once before, but now when I try to mail it it's greyed out and won't let me click and drag it from the Inventory.

Is there a limit on how many times you can mail an item to yourself or is this a bug?
Any help is appreciated.

(Using the UNTIL Terminal at the Rec)

Best Answer

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    If you mailed it before, it's because it wasn't account-bound yet (some items only become bound once equipped).

When the item is account-bound, the only way to trade it between toons is to have a Hideout, which comes with an Account Bank. One character can put an item in there, and another one on the same account can get it out, even after account binding.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Answers