test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 11/08/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Bloodmoon is over! The vendor will stick around for 1 week.

Lockbox
  • Added the contents of the Shaolin Lockbox to the Collector's store.
​​

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Fair number of folks were upset this morning that the event ended, abruptly and without notice, well before the servers went down. Was the actual end time ever published? I knew from past experience that all real farming should be completed the day before an event ends and so was not adversely affected.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    "OH MAN I still have like 1 hour before the maintenance, better switch to this character and farm Takofanes till the server is down, There is a Tako fight going on right now I better--"
    -Suns comes out in Millenium City-
    -Dropped Mission: Night of the Heroic Dead
    -Dropped Mission: Undead Heroes
    -POOF Bloodmoon is over

faf.gif

This is the funniest and most anticlimatic thing that happened to me in this game​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Why it's always best to make sure you got everything the day before the event ends
    SamFeelGood.png
    feelsgoodman.jpg

@atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    This is not the first time this happened though. I remember it happening a couple of times back in 2012 when TT would just flip the Bloodmoon switch on when bored. Pretty sure there's some dumb going on with the way Bloodmoon is coded that they have to set an end time when they enable it and someone just did the math wrong.
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    One proposal made by someone on the Discord server, perhaps it ended an hour earlier than everyone thought due to Daylight Savings time.
    Maybe the event timer was hard placed to end at a specific time to where it aligns with the maintenance. But since we had to go an hour backwards by our time, it didn't change with the event timer. So that's why it ended an hour earlier than everyone thought.
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Another "improvement" to the bloodmoon event?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    One proposal made by someone on the Discord server, perhaps it ended an hour earlier than everyone thought due to Daylight Savings time.
    Maybe the event timer was hard placed to end at a specific time to where it aligns with the maintenance. But since we had to go an hour backwards by our time, it didn't change with the event timer. So that's why it ended an hour earlier than everyone thought.

This seems most reasonable. But forget that, let's generate some conspiracy theories instead!

Okay... okay, get this... I heard that this is an """improvement""" made to bloodmoon to get us to spend more money by giving us 1 hour less of time to farm BM drops, because one of the NWO devs ran the numbers through a spreadsheet and found an anomaly in player spending habits where just 1 hour less = 30% more profit!​​
    Since the Shaolin Lockbox has been included in the Collectors Store, could you maybe reconsider toning down the color hue FX from Stoic Flight a tad? It's one of the best looking TPs and the Hue is a bit too intrusive on any rank when no other TP has the same issue.​​
    guyhumual wrote: »
    Another "improvement" to the bloodmoon event?

You know you are starting to sound like that group of players who, despite Sakurai working his **** off for 3 years to include 80 fully playable characters, 900+ remixed Soundtracks and up to 80 fight stages in SSBU, mailed him death threats just because they didn't include Waluigi.

There is constructive criticism, there's negative criticism and then there's outright entitled whining. Guess in which group your comment falls into?​​
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    What criticism? I was asking a question. I was wondering if it was intentional, i.e. an "improvement" or not. If it were intentional I'd have some criticism, if it was a mistake I'd be fine with it. I know you'd be happy with whatever changes the devs make but whatever.
    Really don't give a whiff ether way, for me, just wish my posts stop getting deleted on the forum and not info as to why. Anyway I was done with everything a week before and was just stocking coins for next time.

Forums are known to eat posts if you edit too much, too fast or if you make multiple posts within seconds.​​
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Eido fix? As my routine. o3o
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    This seems most reasonable. But forget that, let's generate some conspiracy theories instead!

Like we need any more help with that?

And stop sneezing in your elbow! You look silly!
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Fair number of folks were upset this morning that the event ended, abruptly and without notice, well before the servers went down. Was the actual end time ever published? I knew from past experience that all real farming should be completed the day before an event ends and so was not adversely affected.
    The event start and end times were posted in the initial announcement this year. While I may have a beef with something else that happened during this event, I have no complaints about the announcement of the start and end.
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    monaahiru wrote: »

Git gud

Seriously, though, we were doing pretty good on that last one, people just need to tweak their dps a little bit more to chew through 3 greens/reds in time. And work on not shooting slept reds.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

What needs to be fixed?​​

There's a cat-girl that needs neutered, I know that much? :p=)
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    girl…neutered
    ​​
    While technically I was still medically correct, the popular parlance is one I messed up there…

So…

*fetches the SPAYING kit with the chainsaws and flashing lights. YES, the FLASHING LIGHTS OF DEWM!*
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Green/Red/Geyser spawning timing are worse and Eido don't move toward tank like recent days so its difficult to change position. Eido keeps healing much more longer then before for CC to handle it.
    Come halp sometime to find out what other are working wrong. Its not the Eido what I know from last year.

Eido before.
    img_81dbc9666b14d6f95d3777b41d8f704287165.jpg

Eido after.
    img_61bd2eabe1f8329ed3d5931b3702db33167915.jpg

Post edited by monaahiru on
  • unrealhorizonunrealhorizon Posts: 7 Arc User
    Better have a LTS sale soon...