test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to enter Time card codes.

I used to access the subscription page to access my option to continue to add time card codes, but now I can't find a way to get to that part of my account on the Arc website.

Does anyone have any advice or can tip me off how to enter a time card code so I can keep my sub bonuses another month at a time?

Comments

• riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Since CO got rid of subscriptions -- that option is probably gone now. You might want to contact customer service using the help page. But my guess is that Time Cards are no longer an option.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    I don't think that is legal.

Those are prepaid time codes, they have to honor them.
    UPDATE;

Never mind, I found it. it's a tiny little "manage subscriptions" button hidden in the UI on your accounts page.
    The manage subscriptions page is no longer there. I still have game time cards and I cannot enter them now.

Halp!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    What has Customer Support told you?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Have you tried entering them as if they're ARC codes?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    They do not work as Arc codes. Customer service has informed me that those pages have been discontinued and now I have to contact customer support and they will enter the codes from the cards for a player's account manually.
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    from what ive been told you have to write a ticket
  • habanerosaucehabanerosauce Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I wish I would have seen this thread sooner.

Yes, you can still apply time card codes! How do I know? I've applied two of them since subs have disappeared.

1. Open Arc.
    2. Look for the 'Cog' button in the upper right-hand corner.
    3. Select "Activate a Product".
    4. Apply code.

I think there might also be a way to do it on Cryptic's site.
    I wish I would have seen this thread sooner.

Yes, you can still apply time card codes! How do I know? I've applied two of them since subs have disappeared.

1. Open Arc.
    2. Look for the 'Cog' button in the upper right-hand corner.
    3. Select "Activate a Product".
    4. Apply code.

I think there might also be a way to do it on Cryptic's site.

I'm talking about the old Atari made Champions Online time cards. Arc dooesn't recognize them as valid codes, and I tried.
    Are these the cards you're talking about?

https://www.amazon.com/Champions-Online-PC-Time-Card-Days/dp/B00286R3LI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543033226&sr=8-1&keywords=Champions+Online+PC+Time+Card

Because those are the cards I'm talking about. They come in a DVD-style plastic package with the Atari logo on them. I have an unopened one sitting right here in front of me.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you're 100% sure that you're entering the code correctly in the spot I directed you to, then that would likely mean that the code itself is invalid. :(

• chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    Why are you trying to use time cards from over 5 years ago Atari hasn't been associated with CO in years.
    @Powerblast in game
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    Why are you trying to use time cards from over 5 years ago Atari hasn't been associated with CO in years.
    Yeah, to be honest, I was rather shocked that they worked for as long as they did (as in the entire lifetime of being able to sub to CO) because yes, they're Atari time codes. If I had to make a guess, Cryptic didn't get any money from them whatsoever, and especially so once they got sold to PWE.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Nonetheless, I've been using these cards for years, and two after subscriptions ended in July. They definitely work.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Nonetheless, I've been using these cards for years, and two after subscriptions ended in July. They definitely work.

So can we start telling people they can renew their dead subscriptions with these time cards? Cause that would both be pretty great, and pretty funny.​​