test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting Tako coins

Granted I do not play more than 5 hours a day, but I have 200 since the event started. I do train runs and Tako himself. Is there a better way to gain coins?

Comments

• Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    There's always a chance you'll get 2-3 Tako coins from the pumpkin bags, but that's relying on RNG, and that can be frustratingly random. I've had 25 bags open and not get ONE coin, and then I've opened eight and six of them had two and three coins in apiece. Just remember that as you do train runs, there is a point of diminishing returns and the number of coins you pick up will drop, eventually to just one per location. Obviously the reason for this is so you alt and do more, as well as come back day after day to farm those coins for those sweet Dweomer store items.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Just do all the dailies and open up the bags. Then do Tako until DR hits.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Also you can ToT endlessly. You don't need the missions to do it. AFAIK there's no actual DR there.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    yep dailies and tako till you hit dr cap will get you around 200 a day, bags average about 1 coin per 2 bags over the long run.
  • Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    Train runs aren't much useful for coin farming this year. Last year they used to give 9 coins for each undead hero defeated, but now it seems it defaults to 2 (though one time I got 3, so I don't know what's the deal there). They're still good for quick leveling up, but that's it.

Now crypt runs give you 7 coins each, so that's something to do to get some quick coins if you have a good team (not sure when the DR hit on this, if ever. I've done a full run of every crypt in the sequence and gotten no DR, but I never moved past that).

Remember that Treat Bags also randomly give costume pieces and action figures that can be exchanged for coins with Toy Master. Unfortunately, due to the patch you cannot just farm bags with many characters and give them all to one, but I think you can still exchange those costume pieces and figures between characters.

Dailies are the key. Remember there are 3 dailies in Dweomer, 4 in Bite and since I don't do PVP queues I'm not sure, but I think Zombie Apocalypse gives you one too. I tell you, I've been playing as much as you if not less since the event started and I already got enough to unlock the 4 ATs and a whole bunch of the more expensive costume pieces. I also unlocked several auras and I'm in route to get me a couple vehicles at least.
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    I see. Great info. Thanks everyone. I will use these tips.