What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question: Spending Money on CO

2»

Comments

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    soulforger wrote: »
    Spinny...stop assuming things. You are completely wrong about what you assumed I was saying or taking issues with. Seriously, stop assuming things.

I mean... I literally just read the things you typed.
    soulforger wrote: »
    Whale...when there are people that have spent way more than you...of course people won't call you a whale.

No assumptions required, you clearly took issue with me talking about me being called a whale and started to argue about it. It's right there. Also apparently you were wrong because...
    I've so totally called you a whale! I mean, you're kind of a small whale, like a Beluga (also called a sea canary).

apparently I'm a beluga whale o3o guess that settles that.
    5baa469edda4c8541c8b457c.jpg​​

You read them, but assumed I was meaning something that I wasn't, in short, you read them without reading them. There is a difference that obviously you cannot comprehend. I did not take issue with you, but you assumed I did. But, hey, it is text on the internet, people assuming things happens often. Seriously, if I say that is not what I meant, that means that was not what i meant, stop assuming that because you can read that you can tell what someone means with what they type. I know I do not have the greatest ability of getting what I mean across through text, but, if I say that is not what I meant, than that literally means that. So, stop assuming you know what I meant, for I did not mean it like that. But, yes, someone came out and called you a beluga whale. I admit, I did not think of the smaller whale species...so...welcome to the pod?
  • sgtken60sgtken60 Posts: 252 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    sgtken60 wrote: »
    I am going next get a Freeform Slot and then start saving up for a Lifetime Subscription.

yaaaaaaay! we caught another one guys!
    chibi-transparent-vocaloid-1.png
    ...er...I mean... no that's what i meant o3o​​

LOL =)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    chaelk wrote: »
    Nah, you're not a Beluga whale. They're too cute. :p
    Maybe Narwhal?
    waq-animal-anatomy-narwhal-02.jpg
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    that looks nearly right to be one of Spinny's costumes. Needs more pink on it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    you could certainly do a lot of damage with it, plus swimming power.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    My 2 cents: The premium pack alone is worth the $15 investment. And what you get is permanent compared to the same cost from most subscription MMOs right now for 1 month of access to whatever.

CO isn't likely to go away since it's profit margin is higher than what it costs to keep up. That's not saying it won't happen, but the odds are low at this point. Besides, some of the profits go to the other babies, Neverwinter and STO, so it's in the best interest to keep the lights on for the foreseeable future. But to keep it that way, we need to give little (or a lot for those who have the cheddar). If you can afford LTS, go for it. If not, buy Zeny once in a while. Gather Questionite and exchange it for Zeny so the ones who buy Zeny for trade continue to do so.

A game only really dies if there's not enough return of investment from both the players and the company. As long as that circle is unbroken, you can keep battling the forces of evil for a good long while.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    FF is the way to play this game IMO. Customization is the area where this game really outshines it's competitors.

Spinny has a tendency to deliver sharp jabs out of the blue, so a narwal seems about right to me :P