test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have problem, need help

olyly94#9245 olyly94 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Champions Online Discussion
So when i logged in after reading the patch notes it said that i will still be able to play normally if i already had an subscription going, well i was like oh that;s nice since i still had around two and half weeks to go, appearently as soon as i logged in, my account is silver. anyone else experience the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Contact Support.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    So when i logged in after reading the patch notes it said that i will still be able to play normally if i already had an subscription going, well i was like oh that;s nice since i still had around two and half weeks to go, appearently as soon as i logged in, my account is silver. anyone else experience the same issue?

If your sub had ended at all since the change to the sub system, you'll revert to silver, but, as long as you kept paying for it, it should be fine. But, if the later is true, and you had a sub going that was on auto-pay for re-upping it, and yet you reverted to silver, you should contact support.
  • Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    So, quick question: if I had an unused code for a month of subscription, would have been turned obsolete or would it still work?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    probably still work, if it is in fact unused
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Had my Gold manually (?) cancelled in June by PWE with tech support email confirming the payment change as mandated by PWE. Missed the LTS sale during the Anni event, so will try to get it in Jan when it usually returns.

I have a thread or two about it from June, 2018, if you want to look.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    when they went to cancel the subs and remove the page on the site, I changed my gold acct to paypal, so I just change credit card details without having to use the Website.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!