Install Arc

The amusing moment picture thread!

Comments

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    bluhman said:

You're spot-on. Of course this technique isn't exactly rare:

https://youtu.be/15jHEFkvqRI?t=6m50s

What game is this?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    The first one is City of Heroes, which is a game that is SUPER DEAD.

The second one is Sven Co-op, which is a game that is based off of Half Life 1, and is LESS DEAD BUT STILL REALLY OLD.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    bluhman said:

guest4286 said:

> @markhawkman said:

> Fun fact: the floor in this building is reflective, so you see reflections of the furniture in it. but if you look at the reflection through a transparent character it shows you the reflection instead of the floor.

>

> This is also the reason why you can't see my legs....

Oh man. I totally know how this is done and it's pretty funny. I don't think actual mirror mechanics exist in CO so they just.. made a transparent floor with the mirrored room underneath. And since CO has no transparence stacking either you just see through the transparent floor.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You're spot-on. Of course this technique isn't exactly rare:

https://youtu.be/15jHEFkvqRI?t=6m50s
    Actually, Taco told us how reflections work. The technique is called "cube mapping". The reflection is basically a separate copy of the world around you.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    That's different, and used for reflections on character models (where you can't fit another map inside, of course.)

• omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Kind of hard to see, but they stood when I got closer.

I didn't know NPCs took breaks.
    https://i.gyazo.com/34f9db29b4c9995e64140fee9847e39e.png

Also couldn't figure out how to embed the pic. <.<;
  • of course NPCs take breaks; even werewolves can't be on their feet 24/7​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    phantasmacmc_by_marhawkman-dcaxcbp.png
    This is weird. I think it'd because that Danman spider died while I was paralyzed by one of it's web balls.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • definitive proof that tumbleweed is, in fact, a canine

screenshot_2018-05-13-23-17-56.jpg​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    and a confused canine too
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Look who I caught wandering around where they shouldn't be.
    j1j8EXE.png

I recently started using Phoenix flight on a character, I always liked the way it looked but never really tinkered with it. The way it interacts with skills is neat.
    flamingcutscenec_by_marhawkman-dcf76ax.png
    default colors make Conviction turn the wings white.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    GIF.gif​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    73730f6fca4ff95e2a73e9f4912318e8.png​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

screenshot_2018_08_03_01_12_06_by_marhawkman-dcjb9kf.jpg
    hehe, things look weird when you fight under water at the edge of the map.

What? I'm a superhero, of course I can light the water on fire!
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    U9Kgelb.jpg
    Marketing.
    Done.​​

Sweet Mother of all that is Holy!
    That looks neat.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I hope he is using the Rainbow powers commands​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    U9Kgelb.jpg
    Marketing.
    Done.​​

Wow, Space Stallions returns! (Warning, this video will scar your psyche.)
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Wow, Space Stallions returns! (Warning, this video will scar your psyche.)

Did I just watch a Ninja Sex Party music video?​​
  • midus2midus2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    this is how it look now

8f5l.jpg
  • i...may be missing something obvious, but i don't see any difference from the above appearance​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Height?
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    U9Kgelb.jpg
    Marketing.
    Done.​​

Far and away the creepiest part of this pic (and there are plenty to choose from) is the mouth-breathing style of the mouth. Would it be possible to get animal heads that aren't slack-jawed? He looks like he's either a brain-dead moron, or has a really stuffy nose.

EDIT: Also, WTF is he looking at???
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • midus2midus2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    U9Kgelb.jpg
    Marketing.
    Done.​​

Far and away the creepiest part of this pic (and there are plenty to choose from) is the mouth-breathing style of the mouth. Would it be possible to get animal heads that aren't slack-jawed? He looks like he's either a brain-dead moron, or has a really stuffy nose.

EDIT: Also, WTF is he looking at???

you know in real life people always take pucture of your worst side and post it in the media. that what happen to my costume over there :expressionless:

um, so nobody has any problems with the glowing balls that are emanating from the tail?
    The stunned expression is probably from the release of built up pressure.Well, that and the OMG They probably heard that in VB

People were stuffing around waiting for a CC and this happened.
    ape%20up%20the%20hill_zpsr6ojfdnf.png

haha, yeah you can aggro him to a lot of places that people usually try to avoid.

This is Moonstruck with the Nightmare adv colored red. Without Nightmare it doesn't do the leaping black flames.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    I can probably make myself more invisible.... probably.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    I can probably make myself more invisible.... probably.

you need to post a picture of a female with completely light blue water form.....from the back s that they get hit with the perspective.(the front looks like its facing you.) Then put a note down the bottom that it is a rear shot.

edited October 2018
    From the back you mostly just see her cape since she's using the starfield cape. Also I've been tinkering with figuring out how to make her blow white by leaving the Elderworm humidity dome yellow, and changing the ghost aura to a complimentary shade.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    There is a texture you can get for each body part - I only have it on my ghost's feet, so she looks like the Become device.
    There is also an aura that makes your w/e shape look like a spirit wolf.
    Been out of the game since June, so I don't remember the names or either.

technically purple is complimentary to yellow but blue may work better. the purple are too red.

8lOUNuA.png

SAUCY MINX
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • sannia1sannia1 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    [img][/img]screenshot-2018-10-04-17-27-42.jpg
    Here's a little event where several neutronium posse's were spawned at once.
  • sannia1sannia1 Posts: 86 Arc User
    screenshot-2018-11-23-19-44-18.jpgscreenshot-2018-11-23-19-44-27.jpg

And, underwater Qwyjibo fighting.
    I made a short vid of people trying to lure him onto land...
    https://youtu.be/W0jTcV2ZSTI
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    fTcOfD2.jpg
    https://youtu.be/LnbpoRpxO2Y
    I decided to make a vid so people could see how Franklin Stone's apartment differs from the player version.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    I was AFK in my hideout and I decided to do some Boundary Break out of boredom on the Moon Hideout to reach the EARTH textures... I jumped on the floor to get outside and THIS happened
    uhDccvW.png
    This is poetry
    For reference i was trying to replicate this classic
    https://youtu.be/MZAPzCkzY_4​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    In case you're wondering why they keep events turned on year round, it's cause when players get bored they start acting...strange...
    tL08f6A.jpg​​
  • you say that as if this isn't a normal thing for super-strength-possessing heroes to do​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    kvQPxGF.jpg
  • persapius#8366 persapius Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    ^

Summon Nightmare used on pets made by another's Summon Nightmare, specialty of my Minds, PSI-ber Drake and PSI-ber Drakaina.
    >:3

I would've made more that time but they'd just get one-shotted by Clarence's AoE.
    Post edited by persapius#8366 on
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    FqYGyOC.png
    Y5KwlCY.png
    NAUGHTY VIPER POWER ARMOURS WHO SPAM UNBLOCKABLE MISSILES ARE GETTING TICKLED
    CpOrLr3XgAARLb7.png
    Same Energy!

Emote available for players when?​​
    edited April 2019
    Sometimes, Lockbox announcements are OK :grimace:
    rYDMwjQ.png​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    agreed
    dPIQVSf.png

• logica1#5499 logica1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Kiga had enough of people using pets on the dogs he needed a break too. I was back here saying, "nope!"
    dd7zjvb-cfd8ea02-caa3-48ae-9e57-b44da08cb7de.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkNDMxN2E5LWFhYjAtNDUwMS05ZDRhLTJmOGVhNTI5YWMxMlwvZGQ3emp2Yi1jZmQ4ZWEwMi1jYWEzLTQ4YWUtOWU1Ny1iNDRkYTA4Y2I3ZGUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.kDyqKyBG0P3fJ7Xr9qwls8VyzXPim4e2DgTxngUBuJU
    dd7znm2-7bf28d7f-e7e5-4c4f-b231-0c8e10634690.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkNDMxN2E5LWFhYjAtNDUwMS05ZDRhLTJmOGVhNTI5YWMxMlwvZGQ3em5tMi03YmYyOGQ3Zi1lN2U1LTRjNGYtYjIzMS0wYzhlMTA2MzQ2OTAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.JxW8_YR6KeY_mMK9UoFK_dJh9mwJ-jjmUS6Wx1uKhFc
    The crystals in the Primal Cave hideout are using the same Reflection Millenium City buildings do, you can see the City Hall and RenCen
    KZNySMu.gif​​