test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume transformation?

combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Champions Online Discussion
How exactly do you use them? Bought the vampire one but can't get it to work. I select it in the tailor but there doesn't seem to be any way to save it. When I switch tabs is set back to none again.

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    Are you paying for and saving the costume?
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    How exactly do you use them? Bought the vampire one but can't get it to work. I select it in the tailor but there doesn't seem to be any way to save it. When I switch tabs is set back to none again.

Sounds like you are experiencing a bug. Cause, that is how it works. You buy it, which should automatically unlock it. Than you got to the transformation tab on the character you unlocked it on, select it, save it, and than when you switch to that costume in game, it activates.

When I switch tabs, it does not revert to none for me. And that is the part I think is bugging out on you.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    It doesn't automatically unlock. It goes into your bag. Atleast the Event Vendor ones do.
    I can confirm that if you do something else with the costume after choosing the Transformation, it reverts to previous one or to None if you haven't chosen one before.
    Just select it from the list and click Next and then Purchase. This should work. Atleast worked for me.
    You don't have to save the costume, if you're just choosing the Transformation.
    So, do your costume altering 1st if you need to, then choose the Transformation.
    And changing the Transformation is free.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    There is a new tab in the costume editor; third from the right. Purchase the new setup like usual...should work unless you're bugged, but for the record I've had no issues with transformations.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    There is a new tab in the costume editor; third from the right. Purchase the new setup like usual...should work unless you're bugged, but for the record I've had no issues with transformations.

You did read the OP?
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Yeah I think it was bugging. Either that or some kind of weird lag. Got it working finally.