test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Supergroup to Join

sgtken60sgtken60 Posts: 252 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
Okay, I am looking for a Supergroup or someone to team-up with to join. I am a early morning player: 2AM to 3:30AM then again 4:00AM to 5:00AM EST and sometimes in the afternoons and weekends depending on life, but I play the most just before work M-F. I am older (61 this year), and a slow typist during battle, not big into role-playing and hate PvP.
I have a mic-headset so I can use vocal comms.

I am on a free account. I looking for a Supergroup who can show me the "ropes" of this game. I am a long time online gamer, I have played Ultima Online to World of Warships, I tried Champions Online back in 2013 but my computer at the time could not handle it.

Post edited by sgtken60 on

Comments

• sgtken60sgtken60 Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    sgtken60 wrote: »
    Okay, I am looking for a Supergroup or someone to team-up with to join. I am a early morning player: 2AM to 3:30AM then again 4:00AM to 5:00AM EST and sometimes in the afternoons and weekends depending on life, but I play the most just before work M-F. I am older (58 this year), and a slow typist during battle, not big into role-playing and hate PvP.
    I have a mic-headset so I can use vocal comms.

I am on a free account, and hoping the go gold later. I looking for a Supergroup who can show me the "ropes" of this game. I am a long time online gamer, I have played Ultima Online to World of Warships, I tried Champions Online back in 2013 but my computer at the time could not handle it.

Well I am still looking for Supergroup

Post edited by sgtken60 on