test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I download the game to a new computer?

I have a new computer and am trying to download the game to it. I cannot find a link or site anywhere to do it. I am a Lifetime Subscriber. Even logging into my Arc does not reveal anything. Am I missing something obvious?

Best Answers

Answers

• virgienokvirgienok Posts: 5 Arc User
    *Arc account
  • canadatrekker#7468 canadatrekker Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Okay folks. I need help.

My computer died on Sunday night, about 630 pm (you can probably verify the time within a few minutes or so). I got it back and running - but Champions Online now needs a one-time code, Which either it's not sending, or is sending to an address that's no longer accessible to me.

I've gone through customer service. They acknowledged my email was correct, and the fact I'm no imposter. They've been unable to get me that code, and have dropped communication in the last few days.

It's a simple damn thing, and I don't understand why the process of getting back in game and with my friends has to be so frustrating. Could you please email me what I need to get back to the game which I've played since late alpha?

(And sorry about the threadjack, Only way I could post.)

Thanks, desperately,
    Thundrax

PS Be a Hero
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Okay folks. I need help.

My computer died on Sunday night, about 630 pm (you can probably verify the time within a few minutes or so). I got it back and running - but Champions Online now needs a one-time code, Which either it's not sending, or is sending to an address that's no longer accessible to me.

I've gone through customer service. They acknowledged my email was correct, and the fact I'm no imposter. They've been unable to get me that code, and have dropped communication in the last few days.

It's a simple damn thing, and I don't understand why the process of getting back in game and with my friends has to be so frustrating. Could you please email me what I need to get back to the game which I've played since late alpha?

(And sorry about the threadjack, Only way I could post.)

Thanks, desperately,
    Thundrax

PS Be a Hero

Here's the FAQ on Accountguard:
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4856

Towards the bottom it mentions the option to opt out of the feature. If the credentials for your login still work, you might be able to go to your settings and disable account guard to log in normally/check what your email address is?

unfortunately after following the link turns out to log in it also requires you to verify through the account guard SO UH... SORRY This might not work for you. :cry:
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))