test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OV Tokens from Bloodmoon PVP Missions don't count for OV Dailies if acquired outside of MC

kingofozkingofoz Posts: 3 Arc User
This. I delivered the first set of missions (hunter side) to the NPC in MC, after completion, and got the 25 tokens that were valid for both OV dailies (both Guardian and Supervillain).

Then, when I did the same (wolf side) on the NPC at the battlegrounds (Desert zone), I got the tokens but they didn't compute for the OV dailies.

Please help and ty for your time

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    How would the Turakian Coin missions be valid for OV dailies or OV Tokens? Those are between Hunters and Lycans.
    I mean the OV ones requiere being a OV while defeating players and other defeating player OVs.
    And OV dailies, per character. It's a daily mission, with 20 hours cooldown.
    Or am i missing something when the BM was changed?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kingofozkingofoz Posts: 3 Arc User
    No, they don't. I had several old Guardian Tokens, for example, and whenever I exchanged one of them for the new Guardian Tokens (the ones that aren't item, they are slotted on the currency menu, like all others), it scored for the Guardian mission as well.

There's ANYTHING on said dailies that FORCE you to be an Onslaught Villain while getting the tokens for them to be valid. And my pointer here was related specifically to the OV Tokens we get as REWARD from delivering the BITE! Dailies (which, if you haven't noticed already, also include 25 OV tokens each).