test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Giant robot form

So I vaguely remember a while back seeing a video of a release of something like a giant robot form. When I saw it I immediately thought power rangers or voltron. Is this a thing still and if so, what level is required to get it and how is that done? Also what is it called?

Thanks.

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    It is in the final part of the Resistance Adventure pack, available from level 11 onwards.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • fitzypoopfitzypoop Posts: 8 Arc User
    I know about that one but I thought there was another thing where it was a power you could have. Something you could design and use. I could've sworn I saw a video of a supergroup based on power rangers that had someone use a power that turned someone into a giant robot that looked nothing like what's in the resistance mission.

i could be wrong thought. i'll try and look for the video on youtube and see if it has a description on what they did.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    No such device in CO. Nothing you can custome like that.
    You can have giantish Black Talon Become device.
    Most likely just cleverly edited video and some Super Magnifer use.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Magnifier
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Yeah.

I suspect just a video someone put together using a super-magnifier and/or a costume change to represent a "transformation", though it's also possible that if it was an official a video that you are mis-remembering things, having connected some otherwise disconnected images in whole or in part.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Variable Robot set maybe? Is that what it's called? That looks like transformers.​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Variable Robot set maybe? Is that what it's called? That looks like transformers.​​
    One of the Danger Rangers actually made a decent Mega-Zord costume using it.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters