test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cat random generation isn't effective

tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
Because I was having extreme difficulty locating cats I had not previously rescued, I gave up running the daily mission for 2 weeks.
This is because I was hoping if they all reset their timers, I'd be able to rescue some again.

On the 4th day after the reset and I'm still only finding cats I've previously rescued.
250 possible cats to offer and it keeps sending the ones I've already detreed?
Something is really wrong with the random regeneration algorithm there!

Either they need to add more cats, more cat locations or make the spawn timer shorter.

And before anyone says it, yes, I do know where to look.
But finding your 10th cat that's got a timer cooldown active is frustrating!!!!

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Cats have a 1 week cooldown, and randomness doesn't matter -- the cooldown is by the location, not by the cat name.
  • Options
    you need a map, you can find one at the champions wiki site
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
    Cats have a 1 week cooldown, and randomness doesn't matter -- the cooldown is by the location, not by the cat name.

I'm not sure about that, because I visited the same tree more then once and if it had a different cat in it, I was able to detree the feline.

I memorised the locations of the cat trees once I figured out which ones they were, I don't need to use the cat map on the website.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that, because I visited the same tree more then once and if it had a different cat in it, I was able to detree the feline.
    Supposedly there's a bugged tree somewhere. However, there's 84 trees, it's not like there's any challenge finding a tree you haven't visited recently.