test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All "Gadget & Tech Weapons" Based Powers (List needed)

Hi All

Simple request, can someone give me the whole list of every "Gadget" and "Tech" power please? (Gadget Exp: Entangling Mesh)

Cheers

Legion

P.S: Do we have any of the following or close enough of: Trip-Mines, Concussive Blast, EMP or Suspension type of stuff?. (CO Def: Stuns/Knockdown/Hold, etc) that do such?.
Psi.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    You can see all the Gadgeteering and related tech powers in the HC when previewing power picks:
    https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm

Mini Mines (in Munitions) can knockdown and has a self-heal adv (don't have to hit any targets w/ it to trigger the heal). Particle Mine in Gadgeteering can also KB w/ an adv, though I tend to not like scatter KBs. There's also Concussive Grenade in Muni (which can be made to stun instead of knock). Can also try Energy Wave w/ Reverse Polarity adv (in PA) for a nice AoE pull-in.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • flowcyto wrote: »
    You can see all the Gadgeteering and related tech powers in the HC when previewing power picks:
    https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm

Mini Mines (in Munitions) can knockdown and has a self-heal adv (don't have to hit any targets w/ it to trigger the heal). Particle Mine in Gadgeteering can also KB w/ an adv, though I tend to not like scatter KBs. There's also Concussive Grenade in Muni (which can be made to stun instead of knock). Can also try Energy Wave w/ Reverse Polarity adv (in PA) for a nice AoE pull-in.

Cheers, tho I was more met if there is a list of "Gadget" type of powers not the actual set of the Archetype:

Entangling Mesh
    Bionic Shielding
    Drones
    Type Of Grandes
    EMP like tools
    Things that lift mobs in the air (that is decent and not trash)

etc

Ugh, we need the Gadgerrering rework already Dx
    Psi.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    All Powers on your character Powers UI, tick the box to show all the Powers. Check each Power, read the description and decide what are "Gadget" type of powers.
    Easy.
    And those Powers in Herocreator aren't by Archetype, but by Power Frame. Like Gadgeteering, not a Archetype, but Power Frame.
    And if you go by Technology Sets, it lists Archery, Gadgeteering, Munitions and Power Armor. All have "Gadget" type of powers.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flyingfinn wrote: »
    All Powers on your character Powers UI, tick the box to show all the Powers. Check each Power, read the description and decide what are "Gadget" type of powers.
    Easy.
    And those Powers in Herocreator aren't by Archetype, but by Power Frame. Like Gadgeteering, not a Archetype, but Power Frame.
    And if you go by Technology Sets, it lists Archery, Gadgeteering, Munitions and Power Armor. All have "Gadget" type of powers.

OHHHHHHHHHHH

nvm lol thanks
    Psi.