test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

COuld someone help me with a build for endgame/cosmics?

Hello. I am Looking for a Melee DPS Claws build for Endgame with Night Warrior please. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Here's a simple FClaws dps build:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=11230abGA9PK000000C000C103BA03B800BI00K503BG00CJ03CO03ON01BD038O03K6012Q003bDC0tid0ca1400000000&e=

Super Stats
    Level 6: Strength (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Master (Str: 8, Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 10)
    Level 6: Covert Ops Training (Str: 3, Dex: 3, Con: 3, Int: 3)
    Level 9: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 12: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 15: Martial Focus (Str: 5, Dex: 5)
    Level 18: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 21: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Hawk's Talons
    Level 1: Viper's Fangs (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 6: Way of the Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 8: Form of the Tempest
    Level 11: Steadfast
    Level 14: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Smoke Bomb Lunge
    Level 20: Dragon's Claws (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Shuriken Storm (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Parry (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Lock N Load (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Imbue (Rank 2)
    Level 38: Fiery Embrace
    Adv. Points: 32/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Strength: Swole (2/3)
    Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
    Strength: Brutality (2/2)
    Strength: Overpower (3/3)
    Brawler: The Glory of Battle (1/3)
    Brawler: Penetrating Strikes (2/2)
    Brawler: Ruthless (2/2)
    Brawler: Finishing Blow (2/3)
    Brawler: Flanking (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Offensive Expertise (2/2)
    Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

Main rotation on bosses is to put up Shredded w/ VFangs and then spam charged DC in between reapplying Shredded. I threw in Shuriken Storm just so you have some easy, wide AoE- since FC kinda lacks it atm. Gears mostly for Dex.

If you want better energy you could trade Con for Rec SS, though it shouldn't matter too much either way. Warden w/ Upper Hand could also work as the 3rd spec.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    yannbiosyannbios Posts: 51 Arc User
    I dread the eventual claws nerf . Probably the free 50 severity will be changed or the free energy rush will also become a r3 advantage :(
  • Options
    Flow isn't form of the tiger better? That's all I see people using with claws. Also somebody can stack form prior to cosmics with scythe blade, dragon kicks etc.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    They can both work since you'll have high crit/Dex, Steadfast, and Rush anyways. I didn't include a charged pbAoE from a diff set here, but if you want to use FotTiger then I'd def change the AoE attack to include one of them (Shurikens won't proc FotTiger).

And yea, I'd expect a nerf to FC's ease of getting high single-target dmg when its revamp hits. Its pretty much given that at least the 3-pt Rush adv change is going to happen.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • Options
    Yup. Nerf be coming
  • Options
    eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    I find it a little disturbing that nerfs are now expected....
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I find it a little disturbing that nerfs are now expected....

It's disturbing that powers we've known have been overperforming for years get nerfed? I personally find it more noteworthy that overall sets end up being buffed by the set passes. For all the continued doom and gloom about nerfs, all my characters that use revamped sets have actually become more powerful than they were previously. I'd be interested to know what about that is "disturbing".​​
  • Options
    Eh, nerfs are a pretty normal part of balancing games anyways. It'd be kinda weird to not expect some of them in balance passes. Even if an aspect of MA Claws gets nerfed, revamps have tended to expand a set overall, and that can buff it in other ways.
  • Options
    Alot of overpowered sets should be nerfed finally. I dont see any of it as disturbing